Stupid Question No 4.. WHY?????????????

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK..
    WHY ???
    do we eat massive amounts of chocolate on this particular weekend then..
    AND
    how come its a bunny that brings them and not chicken, since they lay eggs and bunnies dont....

am now going back to bed coz my head hurts...lol

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. JC... why not???

Did you get the Grauniad yesterday? It had a pull out section all about appreciating CHOCOLATE. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

So when you warm your chocolate, ensure it's best quality then PAINT IT all over the RELEVANT bits of your favourite SAILOR, you know, the bits you WANT to lick and suck the chocolate off..., place him (or her) in their bunk, turn the lights out, and get to work! :wink: :D

The perfect Easter Matelot!

4. silverfox

and then there's AACs answer..... lol

5. oooooooooooo cool...well i never ..... (and if you deside to get out more take me withyou........)

6. silverfox

neither do I...... at the moment....

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Eeeeek. (Again)

8. Don't you fancy JC licking chocolate off your body then, Ninj? :eek: :roll: :lol:

9. Actually, Easter is one of those times of year that hammer home a couple of the very few good lessons that I was taught by the rents, about economics, capitalism and greed. My Grandparents, who usually lived far away, could never send easter eggs, but they would send money in the post (which went right from my curious fingers and into the more sensible grasp of the mothering unit), and the local aunts and etc would often come over with a small chocolate egg, so we always had a treat on Easter.

I was taught that the price of Easter eggs would fall dramatically after the bank holiday monday, so on tuesday the family would traditionally set out to the supermarket and with the money recieved from the scattered relatives (and the rents own contribution) my sister and I would choose double the amount of eggs we should have got, and often far bigger ones too!

Then of course, the eggs were stored on the top-shelf, and were rationed to last at least a month or so. I think this was actually a sterling effort on the part of dear old mum to prevent my sister and I from foolishly gorging ourselves on chocolate to the point of sickness like many of our friends did. Whereas the schools taught us about Jesus returning from his fast in the desert, and about his resurrection, it was at home that I learnt the real lessons in life, about the truly most powerful God, the God of Currency!

10. Even better for a female, so I am told, is to be coated in chocolate and slowly lowered into a stokers' messdeck.

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

some of the lads went out looking for the Easter bunny last night and shot 105 of them...lovely in a white wine sauce with red peppers.

12. cool i have a few in my freezer......... mind you had to tell the kids it was chicken the first few times we had rabbit stu... but now the love it...

13. wet_blobby

Josie..we told our kids it was american chicken...lovely stuff.

14. You can coat me in chocolate if you like and lower me into a Stokers' messdeck... just so long as all the Stokers are MALE!!! Mmmmmmmm :) :) :)

15. Well if you lived in the German speaking countries in Europe its not the easter bunny but the Easter Hare!

16. wet_blobby

17. wet_blobby

that didn't work then...fcukin puters...