Stump up you botters

G

guestm

Without hijacking XRD's worthy cause and superhuman efforts to raise cash, get your wallets out:

Hols4Heroes said:
The holidays season is now in full swing and families are already being whisked off alles uber de platz on hols.

We now have a sexy Hols4heroes love bus, which will be making its way to Spain this weekend.....

1st Scrounge - Does anyone have a baby seat, does anyone have a toddler seat. Obviously I need to kit the car out with these, so if anyone has one we can pinch, blag or scrounge I'd be grateful.

2nd Scrounge - Is there anyone in the Scotland area (Kirkcaldy) able to give a lift to the mother of a berieved family, or does anyone know anyone in the MT of any of the jock regiments that might drop a family from Kirkcaldy off at Prestwick on Sun 18th April?

3rd Scrounge - Petrol, insurance, channel tunnel, toll roads etc all eat into the kitty and I've just picked up two more cases.

1 x lad hurt in an IED atack which saw his best mate killed, he and his Mrs desperately need some down time. Looking to get them over back end of next week.

1 x REME lad, also hurt in an IED, mrs managed to get herself a dose of Spanish dancer too. Need to get them and their little girl away for a break.

Anything gratefully received as always.

Paypal; [email protected]

HSBC
Acct: 41416081
Sort: 40-12-09

Holidays4heroes.

G

guestm

I will rain down on you all like a Pinata full of dogspunk if you don't hand over some cash.

Done...

Not much but things are tight!

Keep up the good work!

Out of interest Im looking to do a half marathon in October, I would like H4H to be one of my beneficiaries?

If someone could let me know if that'd be ok and/or what to do?

G

guestm

BFC_69 said:
Done...

Not much but things are tight!

Keep up the good work!

Out of interest Im looking to do a half marathon in October, I would like H4H to be one of my beneficiaries?

If someone could let me know if that'd be ok and/or what to do?
Crack on fella, you can download a sponsorship form HERE. And then simply pay in your final amount to the account in the first post or through the aforementioned website.

Cheers MLP...

I'll get on it, I'm doing it for 2 charities (inc H4H) any way I can have an editible sponsor form?

No dramas if I cant, Im aiming to raise at least £300 for EACH charity. More hopefully!

G

guestm

BFC_69 said:
Cheers MLP...

I'll get on it, I'm doing it for 2 charities (inc H4H) any way I can have an editible sponsor form?

No dramas if I cant, Im aiming to raise at least £300 for EACH charity. More hopefully!
There are some banners, headers etc you can download from the same page mate, you could maybe knock one up?

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
BFC_69 said:
Cheers MLP...

There are some banners, headers etc you can download from the same page mate, you could maybe knock one up?
Tidy I'll have a look when my bosses back is turned and see what I can do!

Its the Burnham on Sea half marathon, Sunday 3rd of October just for your info.

Cheers for your help!

G

guestm

BFC_69 said:
BFC_69 said:
Cheers MLP...

Cheers for your help!
Nice one, and enjoy!

BFC_69 said:
BFC_69 said:
Cheers MLP...

Cheers for your help!
Nice one, and enjoy!
Cant see that happening! The good lord did not intend me for such things as long distance running when he manufactured me. But its a couple of good causes and it will raise a bit of awareness in H4H round here too, which cant be bad!