Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Stuff found on road (inc ID)

Today, I found a RN ID card with a key and a motorcycle pass lying on a road near my house near Humbie in rural East Lothian.
The lanyard has the name of a shore establishment. If you can give me the establishment, the name on the card and the motorcycle reg no, I'll get the stuff posted to you soon as.
Save you a big fine and a bigger bollocking.

If not claimed in a week I'll give the stuff to the police.

Last edited:
Have you considered informing the QM or OOD of the unit named on the car pass and lanyard? Quickest way to get it back to the owner and will save unnecessary admin.

No signs of an accident, janner, classic case of leaving a side pocket open on the pack, I've lost nice items that way myself.
Yeah, I guess the chances of him seeing this are remote, I'll do as you suggest TC. Same freepost address on ID and M/C pass. Will post em off on Monday.

Last edited:
Series2A,
Sorry. but you have no right to hold the RN ID card, the key and the motorcycle pass for a week! :mad:
Hand them in to the police asap......

Belay that order... Just read your follow-up post and I see that you intend to hand in the ID and other items on Monday morning. Good! :)

SP.

Latest Threads