Study on Military Retirement Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Psychstudent, Jan 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, I'm at University and doing a study for my final year dissertation on factors that could affect Military Retirement Satisfaction. If you've got a free 10 minutes and wouldn't mind filling out my questionnaire then that would be amazing. It's short, simple answers and doesn't take long. Clicking on the link below will take you to the survey
  2. Done.
    But why UK Navy yet UK Royal Air Force?
  3. I am hoping some members of each to get a more holistic view of military retirement and how it differs between the different services and jobs within them.

Thank you all for your responses so far!! :)
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

The point being made is that there was a Royal Navy long before there was a RAF.
  5. Oh, okay, that's bad wording on my part and nothing was meant by it. Please continue answering :)
  6. The responses so farhave been amazing, so thank you to anyone who filled it out. The survey closes tomorrow, so if anyone hasn't filled it out and would like to then please go for it, would be much appreciated :)
  7. The survey is now closed, thanks again to all that responded :)
  8. Well missed that one then, that is what you get for asking old farts to fill things in? Hope all goes well with your dissertation,