Student is fined for snow phallus

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No picture?

Now, if he'd built it outside the Tate Gallery, he'd get a £500 000 Arts Council Grant :roll:
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

some people have no sense of humour, hopefully they never took any photo's so he can then ask them to prove the evidence in court. :smile:
  3. LOL Good effort!
  4. The Plod must have taken offence at his image being errected (pun intended) in public
  5. The very accessible and public Parker's Piece was not, perhaps, the best place to erect and exhibit his penis... oops what have I just said... :oops: :oops: :oops:
  6. I have noticed through many years of experience that all Snowmen are WHITE this is surely rascist, as the Gollywog has been banned then it is grossly unfair that Snowmen continue to be built. When will this Government sit up and take notice?

7. Dear Disgruntled of Dagenham,

Snow men are only white in the light. At night they turn black, like Mrs.Hig and your teeth, in much the same way that Stokers glow yellow in the stokehold and Admirals go pink whenever you're not looking....

Sincerely yours,

Colourblind of The Deep
  8. Dear Colourblind.

Whatever you are on please send me some.

Further Disgruntled
  9. "Anglia Ruskin" UNIVERSITY! ROFLMAO.

Was it beyond the plod to push it over and tell him not to do it again? What an officious pr*ck.
  10. Hig... Oestrogen supplements?!!! :wink:

They'll give you a nice pair of well developed moobs too!
  11. What a load of cock!!!
  12. The French Bird and Hig?

Hig as he'd like us to think of him....

Slim showing off his pride and joy to the local Collingrad girls...

Wet_Blobby's girlfriend gives WB a good licking!

Andy teaching young MA's the facts of life...

Wren Snopake mounts the conning tower of HMS Penistone

Jolly Joss Pamala bares all...

And for the man who wants something special in his drink...

And finally folks... Hig and AAC come to reap their harvest...

13. lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: we need to identify these people and get them signed up asap............a norway deployment would never be the same :shock:
  14. A right Cock & Bull story if ever I heard one , cant believe the officer is called Wiley , :wink:
  15. Get a new spelling checker Dondon.
    It was a cock & ball story
  16. Maybe this officer needed to reach his target for monthly 'detections' so the governement can say how well they are doing in the fight against crime.