Stuck for a Christmas present for the wife?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hmmn, I note the Giant microbes site doesn't offer combinations.

Happy with Black Death, Ebola, Hepatitiis & HIV but note that there's no "medley" critters with all of them together and a free bonus addition.

oooh you buggers you.............lucky all of us lovely wives know you're only kidding....well I hope you are anyway. I thought my hubby was bad when he asks what I want, and I say nothing really, so that's what I get!!!

wet_blobby

War Hero
Lads, Give 'em all a bootneck for 24 hrs. You know they'll be happy and lay on some beers at a pub on Boxing day and Royal will never find his way back to your house for seconds...sorted...... :thumright: :dwarf:

wet_blobby said:
Lads, Give 'em all a bootneck for 24 hrs. You know they'll be happy and lay on some beers at a pub on Boxing day and Royal will never find his way back to your house for seconds...sorted...... :thumright: :dwarf:
How about offering naked rollmat fighting-grams....... :biggrin:

tufty

Lantern Swinger
I'd be careful here. I knew a TASI who gave his wife a dose when we came back from a deployment and she wasn't too happy with it ...

golden_rivet said:
Well I think they are delightful - would love to have one on my desk ... the opportunity to talk dirty at work - excellent!

:w00t:
Talking dirty to a Steam Iron, now thats just strange! :money:

Then again I did buy a sexy new hoover a few weeks ago.

You've got me thinking. :thumright:

moondog said:
golden_rivet said:
Well I think they are delightful - would love to have one on my desk ... the opportunity to talk dirty at work - excellent!

:w00t:
Talking dirty to a Steam Iron, now thats just strange! :money:

Then again I did buy a sexy new hoover a few weeks ago.

You've got me thinking. :thumright:
I suppose I should be flattered that you think I'm a housewife :thumright:

Wife came home wearing a new fur coat,told her that the knickers were coming off.She replied that they wernt,I replied, the fur coat goes back then!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I decided, as I could never judge what frame of mind the missus was in, to buy her a Mood ring for Christmas.

We've discovered that if she's in a good mood it turns a Bluey-Green hue.

If she isn't, it leaves a blummin' big Red mark on my forehead.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
BusterQuin said:
rosinacarley said:
If anyone is looking for a present for me (or indeed any other lawyer in your life) you may like this

http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/search.php?searchstring=90674
With the fees you lot charge, buy your own pressies :tongue:
I am thinking you should stop whining! And why have you not bought me a cup of coffee recently??
Huh! Typical woman' I turn my back and you're tarting yourself off with another bloke, to get your coffee fix... :twisted: :wink:

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
Why, what is he going to do, hide behind the spider plant or dig holes in the garden, she's got a dog that does that already, the only difference is the dog cant shit into plastic bags! (wish it could though) :hump: :tp:

sgtpepperband said:
rosinacarley said:
BusterQuin said:
rosinacarley said:
If anyone is looking for a present for me (or indeed any other lawyer in your life) you may like this

http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/search.php?searchstring=90674
With the fees you lot charge, buy your own pressies :tongue:
I am thinking you should stop whining! And why have you not bought me a cup of coffee recently??
Huh! Typical woman' I turn my back and you're tarting yourself off with another bloke, to get your coffee fix... :twisted: :wink:
Yes thanks mate! But at least when BQ buys me a coffee he does not sit and dibble despondently whilst gazing hopefully at my decolletage.