Stuck for a Christmas present for the wife?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by oberon, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Hmmn, I note the Giant microbes site doesn't offer combinations.

Happy with Black Death, Ebola, Hepatitiis & HIV but note that there's no "medley" critters with all of them together and a free bonus addition.

2. oooh you buggers you.............lucky all of us lovely wives know you're only kidding....well I hope you are anyway. I thought my hubby was bad when he asks what I want, and I say nothing really, so that's what I get!!!

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Lads, Give 'em all a bootneck for 24 hrs. You know they'll be happy and lay on some beers at a pub on Boxing day and Royal will never find his way back to your house for seconds...sorted...... :thumright: :dwarf:

4. How about offering naked rollmat fighting-grams....... :biggrin:

5. I'd be careful here. I knew a TASI who gave his wife a dose when we came back from a deployment and she wasn't too happy with it ...

6. Well I think they are delightful - would love to have one on my desk ... the opportunity to talk dirty at work - excellent!

:w00t:

7. Talking dirty to a Steam Iron, now thats just strange! :money:

Then again I did buy a sexy new hoover a few weeks ago.

You've got me thinking. :thumright:

8. I suppose I should be flattered that you think I'm a housewife :thumright:

9. Wife came home wearing a new fur coat,told her that the knickers were coming off.She replied that they wernt,I replied, the fur coat goes back then!

10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

I decided, as I could never judge what frame of mind the missus was in, to buy her a Mood ring for Christmas.

We've discovered that if she's in a good mood it turns a Bluey-Green hue.

If she isn't, it leaves a blummin' big Red mark on my forehead.

11. Girlfriend wants 12" for xmas and me to hurt her!! So I'm gonna shag her three times and smack her in the mouth!!

12. I am thinking you should stop whining! And why have you not bought me a cup of coffee recently??

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Huh! Typical woman' I turn my back and you're tarting yourself off with another bloke, to get your coffee fix... :twisted: :wink:

14. Why, what is he going to do, hide behind the spider plant or dig holes in the garden, she's got a dog that does that already, the only difference is the dog cant shit into plastic bags! (wish it could though) :hump: :tp:

15. Cos you were loafing on yet another day off

16. Yes thanks mate! But at least when BQ buys me a coffee he does not sit and dibble despondently whilst gazing hopefully at my decolletage.