Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck for a Christmas present for the wife?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hmmn, I note the Giant microbes site doesn't offer combinations.

Happy with Black Death, Ebola, Hepatitiis & HIV but note that there's no "medley" critters with all of them together and a free bonus addition.

looby

oooh you buggers you.............lucky all of us lovely wives know you're only kidding....well I hope you are anyway. I thought my hubby was bad when he asks what I want, and I say nothing really, so that's what I get!!!

Lads, Give 'em all a bootneck for 24 hrs. You know they'll be happy and lay on some beers at a pub on Boxing day and Royal will never find his way back to your house for seconds...sorted...... :thumright: :dwarf:

wet_blobby said:
Lads, Give 'em all a bootneck for 24 hrs. You know they'll be happy and lay on some beers at a pub on Boxing day and Royal will never find his way back to your house for seconds...sorted...... :thumright: :dwarf:

How about offering naked rollmat fighting-grams....... :biggrin:

tufty

Lantern Swinger
I'd be careful here. I knew a TASI who gave his wife a dose when we came back from a deployment and she wasn't too happy with it ...

Well I think they are delightful - would love to have one on my desk ... the opportunity to talk dirty at work - excellent!

:w00t:

moondog

War Hero
golden_rivet said:
Well I think they are delightful - would love to have one on my desk ... the opportunity to talk dirty at work - excellent!

Talking dirty to a Steam Iron, now thats just strange! :money:

Then again I did buy a sexy new hoover a few weeks ago.

You've got me thinking. :thumright:

moondog said:
golden_rivet said:

Talking dirty to a Steam Iron, now thats just strange! :money:

Then again I did buy a sexy new hoover a few weeks ago.

You've got me thinking. :thumright:

I suppose I should be flattered that you think I'm a housewife :thumright:

Wife came home wearing a new fur coat,told her that the knickers were coming off.She replied that they wernt,I replied, the fur coat goes back then!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I decided, as I could never judge what frame of mind the missus was in, to buy her a Mood ring for Christmas.

We've discovered that if she's in a good mood it turns a Bluey-Green hue.

If she isn't, it leaves a blummin' big Red mark on my forehead.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Girlfriend wants 12" for xmas and me to hurt her!! So I'm gonna shag her three times and smack her in the mouth!!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
BusterQuin said:
rosinacarley said:
If anyone is looking for a present for me (or indeed any other lawyer in your life) you may like this

http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/search.php?searchstring=90674

With the fees you lot charge, buy your own pressies :tongue:

I am thinking you should stop whining! And why have you not bought me a cup of coffee recently??

Huh! Typical woman' I turn my back and you're tarting yourself off with another bloke, to get your coffee fix... :twisted: :wink:

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:

Why, what is he going to do, hide behind the spider plant or dig holes in the garden, she's got a dog that does that already, the only difference is the dog cant shit into plastic bags! (wish it could though) :hump: :tp:

BusterQuin

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
rosinacarley said:
BusterQuin said:
rosinacarley said:
If anyone is looking for a present for me (or indeed any other lawyer in your life) you may like this

http://www.carbolicsmokeball.com/search.php?searchstring=90674

With the fees you lot charge, buy your own pressies :tongue:

I am thinking you should stop whining! And why have you not bought me a cup of coffee recently??

Huh! Typical woman' I turn my back and you're tarting yourself off with another bloke, to get your coffee fix... :twisted: :wink:

Yes thanks mate! But at least when BQ buys me a coffee he does not sit and dibble despondently whilst gazing hopefully at my decolletage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Top_Squeezer Stuck for choice + Education. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
muskovardo Stuck on Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
trelawney126 US Minesweeper stuck on Coral Reef Current Affairs 3
Chicogiz Stuck! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
G Craig David get's stuck in The Internet - Best and Worst 2
The_Caretaker Stuck in a Lift Miscellaneous 0
2_deck_dash Booty Walter, get stuck in. The Corps 70
S Anyone else stuck in the system??? The Gash Barge 115
NotmeChief Car Cruise Control Stuck Current Affairs 0
M stuck for training ideas , please help Health & Fitness 24
J Logistics Officer: Will I be Stuck at Port? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
slim Muslim heads stuck firmly in the sand Diamond Lil's 4
W when on a course I always seem to end up being stuck with The Gash Barge 26
B HMS Endurance stuck in Puerto Belgrano. Current Affairs 3
MoD_RSS NHS Test and Trace told a record number of people to self-isolate over Christmas week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 2,700 tax returns sent in on Christmas Day MoD News 0
C Merry Christmas The Quarterdeck 1
MoD_RSS North East households urged not to become ‘accidental’ waste criminals this Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Army family gets new home for Christmas as they move into the first refurbished houses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somerset rivers stocked with fish in run-up to Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DBS Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces refunds for rail and coach journeys booked for previous Christmas travel window MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Two hundred independent cinemas supported through the Culture Recovery Fund this Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Post-Christmas work to activate Operation Brock MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Families in need are getting extra government support in time for Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood scheme team bring Christmas smiles to many thanks to appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on staying safe at Christmas from the UK Government, Scottish Government, and Welsh Government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd employees spread Christmas cheer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport Secretary announces up to £3 million for coach services to meet Christmas travel demand  MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A Christmas stocking gives North East fish numbers a boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business as usual for NHS Test and Trace over Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS People with long-term health conditions urged to get flu vaccine before Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England – helping you this Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Christmas period authorisation application deadlines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Donate your money to charities, not criminals, this Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Christmas travel measures to help passengers plan their journey and travel safely MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully the 2020 UNIQUE ARRSE AND RUM RATION CHRISTMAS DRAW Competitions 33
MoD_RSS Care home residents to be reunited with families by Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces £1,000 Christmas grant for 'wet-led pubs' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GC Christmas webinar: Sustainable Chemistry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Boost for high street as Jenrick extends opening hours for Christmas shopping MoD News 0
MoD_RSS OPSS launches Christmas online toy safety campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-wide Christmas arrangements agreed by the UK Government and the Devolved Administrations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement on UK-wide Christmas arrangements from the UK Government and Devolved Administrations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of journey fees waived for students travelling home for Christmas MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Merry Bloody Christmas v20 Diamond Lil's 206
MoD_RSS Christmas and New Year closures for courts and tribunals 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Puppy lovers should paws for thought to avoid being ‘Petfished’ this Christmas, warns Chief Veterinary Officer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Christmas guidance set out for university students  MoD News 0