STRIKE WARRIOR - Coming soon: The BBC 'Movie'...

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
I’ve never met Chris Terrill but know a few folk who have and they say he’s a top bloke, I’ve have watched his programmes though and HMS Brilliant was spot on, I hope this new series will be ‘warts ‘n’ all’..... all the shiney PR stuff plus Jack enjoying a few runs ashore.......

fishhead

War Hero
I watched the last documentary series about the Queen Liz when they had a jolly in New York while learning how to fly the F35 which was good. If this one is more of the same then I'll look forward to it.

Stirlin

War Hero
I’ve never met Chris Terrill but know a few folk who have and they say he’s a top bloke, I’ve have watched his programmes though and HMS Brilliant was spot on, I hope this new series will be ‘warts ‘n’ all’..... all the shiney PR stuff plus Jack enjoying a few runs ashore.......
He finds his ' characters ' and visits them over and over again ad naus til it becomes sick bucket time. I know it is for mass consumption but for me with this bloke involved it is a complete turn off. Much prefer the team behind the Warship/HMS Duncan series.

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Chris Terrill wears uniform all the time and becomes one of the crew gaining trust and respect as he goes on.
Being with us for do long you no longer notice the camera and he then gets the warts n all side of things

Latest Threads