Strictly

Strictly come dancing is back staring Ann Widdecombe that'll keep the lads out of the pubs till after 1930 on Saturday nights,I'm watching it naked :twisted: :twisted: :oops:

w.anchor said:
Strictly come dancing is back staring Ann Widdecombe that'll keep the lads out of the pubs till after 1930 on Saturday nights,I'm watching it naked :twisted: :twisted: :oops:
Cheers twat..nearly feckin choked on me cuppa...tea down the nostrils ...haven't done that for a while...and haven't missed the fecker one bit.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Mate, I have to take whatever small pleasures I can from some of the shite that the wife watches. Perving at scantily clad girlies dancing makes this programme one of the less painful viewing experiences in the TO household.

tiddlyoggy said:
That goofy dancing bird and the Russian one would get it though. My missus likes it, it's not bad for perving.
Even better now that Ann's onboard,I've heard it red hot from the galley range that next week she's wearing a simulated leopard skin thong.And that lady don't shave any of her charmpits. 8O :p

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
w.anchor said:
tiddlyoggy said:
That goofy dancing bird and the Russian one would get it though. My missus likes it, it's not bad for perving.
Even better now that Ann's onboard,I've heard it red hot from the galley range that next week she's wearing a simulated leopard skin thong.And that lady don't shave any of her charmpits. 8O :p
I've got the Sky+ set up in anticipation

I think they should all finish dancing then have a competition to see who's snatch mings the ripest! the winner should be judged that way.
I'll volunteer to judge, apart from dear old Anne's .
CS gas may be preferable!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K640 Diamond Lil's 1
flynavy The Fleet Air Arm 3