Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by w.anchor, Sep 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Strictly come dancing is back staring Ann Widdecombe that'll keep the lads out of the pubs till after 1930 on Saturday nights,I'm watching it naked :twisted: :twisted: :oops:
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Bothered..?! :roll: :sleepy:
  3. Seek help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Cheers twat..nearly feckin choked on me cuppa...tea down the nostrils ...haven't done that for a while...and haven't missed the fecker one bit.
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm watching National Geographic dit on building the Bugatti Veyron. Stick that dancing up your exhaust pipe.
  6. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

That goofy dancing bird and the Russian one would get it though. My missus likes it, it's not bad for perving.
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

That last word saved you from a fall from grace. :wink:
  8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Mate, I have to take whatever small pleasures I can from some of the shite that the wife watches. Perving at scantily clad girlies dancing makes this programme one of the less painful viewing experiences in the TO household.
  9. Even better now that Ann's onboard,I've heard it red hot from the galley range that next week she's wearing a simulated leopard skin thong.And that lady don't shave any of her charmpits. 8O :p
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I've got the Sky+ set up in anticipation
  11. There is something about the virgin Widdecombe...........Hhmmm.

Spider, you protest too much!
  12. I think they should all finish dancing then have a competition to see who's snatch mings the ripest! the winner should be judged that way.
    I'll volunteer to judge, apart from dear old Anne's .
    CS gas may be preferable!