Stratigic defense review

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
He means the UK General Election which will happen later this year. The options for the SDR are being worked up now so I suppose we will have to wait and see who wins the election and how they decide they want to poise the UK Armed Forces.

Guzzler said:
You think correctly Stix.

Petty maybe, but that's my middle name. In fact for a while it was my first name.
100% behind you on that one Guzz. :) I've noticed it creeping in in quite a lot of posts on RR, and far too many articles in the press lately.
It might seem petty to some people, but WE still have standards. 8O :D

2BM

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
2badge_mango said:
Guzzler said:

Petty maybe, but that's my middle name. In fact for a while it was my first name.
100% behind you on that one Guzz. :) I've noticed it creeping in in quite a lot of posts on RR, and far too many articles in the press lately.

2BM
So near, so far....

wave_dodger said:
2badge_mango said:
Guzzler said:

2BM
So near, so far....
And your point is? :?

2BM

wave_dodger said:
2badge_mango said:
Guzzler said:

2BM
So near, so far....
Chortle.

But he's right really.

"...creeping in in quite a lot of posts..." works for me

Dit/joke thingy.

Landlord of a pub, err 'The Rose and Crown' maybe, decides to have a new pub sign made.

Said sign is made but the spacing between the words doesn't meet our host's wishes.

He complains, stating that there isn't enough space between 'Rose and 'and' and 'and' and Crown'.

Think I may start going out a bit more.