Strangest Direct Order !!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pugfrom83, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ships Office, HMS ANDROMEDA Cadiz'86 . Present: Myself, WTR Kev R***e and CPOWTR Fred Mo***ter. Kev being a fat [email protected] and having had a dodgy Spanish meal or two on the previous night was guffing for Britain. Fred (whose nickname was "fiery fred due to being the worlds most boring cnut) is not impressed. After an hour or so of pretty obnoxious gasses from Wtr R, said CPO was aggrieved enough to utter the following order.

"Wtr R you are to leave the ships office and vacate your bowells at the earliest opportunity. You are then to return to the ships office and complete your duties. Do you understand the order ?"

Kev, duely dissapears and leaves poor old me to be threatened (5 mins later) to be run for insubordination due to incessent laughter.

2. Control room S******* 76

Heard in the Control room coming up to PD.

"LT B***** ****** Remove that finger from your nose and stop scratching your arrse." 8O

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Adjutant: "Sig Blackrat. Get on top of that glass coffee table and have a shit on it"
    Blackrat: "Ok Sir"

2 minutes later

Adjutant: "Thank you Lance Corporal Blackrat"

4. My strangest order was a Makita petrol disc cutter from screwfix. (£489.90 inc VAT).
    I thought it was a motorbike.

5. Would I be correct in assuming that said coffee table had a rim around the edge to avoid "spillage" ?

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You would. And a clearance below of 2 feet. Just enough space for someone to get underneath it.

7. Freemantle docks Australia, Nov 1972 location in a dory doing side party HMS Devonshire.
    POGI Pete Overfield lowering 12 cans of tiger down to us at about 9.30AM
    " Make sure you see it all off before you come inboard Ratty." 8O
    Just had telegram daughter born. :D :D :D

It took about three days to remove the boot topping off me after first freeing me from it. Cheers nick, and cheers Spidivers Bro. :thumbup:

8. Some V/Admiral paying a visit to Sultan so big clean up all round, buffers party sweeping gutters in the road when Ch Stoker comes up and sez....

' You lot, go and skirmish the rubbish tip'......eh?

Returning from our 2 week stay off Mekong Delta before sods opera started during 1st watch.

' Do you here there, Captain speaking, all ships company not on middle or morning watches are ordered to get drunk'

Roger Sir. :)

9. :headbang: