Strange Things Under Beds

#3
Our lass works for that particular hotel chain, the cleaners get bollocked for not cleaning under the bed.

Not particularly interesting I know but just thought I'd share that with you.
 
#4
Shakey said:
Our lass works for that particular hotel chain, the cleaners get bollocked for not cleaning under the bed.

Not particularly interesting I know but just thought I'd share that with you.

Cheers "Shakey" , are the bollocks on her chin , sorry , :wink:
 
#5
Nah, she's not a cleaner.

As I can tell by the state of our bedroom. Jesus, what is it with women and leaving clothes all over the deck?
 
#6
Shakey said:
Nah, she's not a cleaner.

As I can tell by the state of our bedroom. Jesus, what is it with women and leaving clothes all over the deck?

As long as there Kniicks dont stick to the bulkhead ,
 
#7
Shakey said:
Nah, she's not a cleaner.

As I can tell by the state of our bedroom. Jesus, what is it with women and leaving clothes all over the deck?
It's usually the other way round! She'll be expecting you to tidy up, neatly fold and stow her kit whilst you're dusting the radiator and curtain rail with your fluffy duster! :lol:


Does she expect you to wear a Matron's outfit whilst performing... this ritual? :twisted:
 
#8
Always_a_Civvy said:
It's usually the other way round! She'll be expecting you to tidy up, neatly fold and stow her kit whilst you're dusting the radiator and curtain rail with your fluffy duster! :lol:
Eh? It might be that way round with you and your 'girlfriends' AAC. :D

I don't dust radiators, I do hetero shit like bleed them.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top