Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange Shagging Music

Praetorian

Ok, heres my nomination.

I was shagging a 37 year old woman, while I was but the tender age of 19, and I suddenly noticed that this was playing on MTV as I sunk my pork sword conkers deep into her snatch, which had been suitable loosened by childbirth. She did however know what she was doing......

Anyway, I just came typing that, so reminiscing over.

You try keeping your stroke whilst this is blaring in your face.

I nearly needed fucking therapy after
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byY8lAsPk80

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Praetorian said:
Ok, heres my nomination.

I was shagging a 37 year old woman, while I was but the tender age of 19, and I suddenly noticed that this was playing on MTV as I sunk my pork sword conkers deep into her snatch, which had been suitable loosened by childbirth. She did however know what she was doing......

Anyway, I just came typing that, so reminiscing over.

You try keeping your stroke whilst this is blaring in your face.

I nearly needed fucking therapy after
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byY8lAsPk80

You a pongo Praetorian???

Pol

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Thought so, probably gets a wee groin twinge every time he hears British Grenadiers blasted out by the massed bands of the Household Dvision.

Pol :lol: :lol:

dondon

MIA
Got my first bit of tit to "Sugar , Sugar" by the Archies up in Throckley [Newcastle] , cant remember her name now , nearly 40 years ago , memories , :lol:

bigbaddog

Banned
Nothing to do with music, but went home with a horror-bag in Southsea
once and I will n-e-v-e-r forget the movie that was on the telly in
the front room as I was about to bury me beef......
Bruce Lee in "Enter the Dragon". Poetic or wot?

How about the theme tune from Benny Hill? Now that would be brilliant!

As for me, the tune doesn't need to be that long - a 30 second sample will usually do it!

A bloke I once shared a house with used to shag his girlfriend to "Clouds Across The Moon" - every time the song ended, he would stop the business, get up and put the song back on again. :???: The rest of us used to sit up and listen to the music and bet on how many times he would play the song.

I suppose it made the experience last though.

Shakey

War Hero
Nothing like a bit of 'Discharge' or 'Dead Kennedys' to serenade you to give you that authentic hardcore punk 20th century council experience.

Bit difficult to keep in time with the music though..... :???:

dondon

MIA
The_Caretaker said:
Aways play music loud, muffles the screaming from the girl I am with when your buggering the arse of her.

Kinell "Caretaker" , tried it once and ended up with a split foreskin , not enough KY Jelly , Muriel from Newcastle again , :wink:

Stripey_G

War Hero
Posh tarts always want to shag to "classical" music (it's thier upbringing I guess). If she's crap then you can always go to sleep to the music!!
(Can always tell the posh ones...they say they are "arriving" instead of "coming"!!)
I like shagging to music like "bat out of hell"...but then again it's because I usually end up with a "bat"..! :roll: :roll: :grin:

charlieoppo

Badgeman
Shakey said:
Nothing like a bit of 'Discharge' or 'Dead Kennedys' to serenade you to give you that authentic hardcore punk 20th century council experience.

Bit difficult to keep in time with the music though..... :???:

"Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter" by Iron Maiden or a bit of Napalm Death- handy for "fingers and tops" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Used to be engaged to a bird who liked to light loads of candles and shag to that Enigma CD with all the monks chanting.
Also went out with a bird in GUZZ who liked to listen to the love songs on Plymouth sound in the evening, so we would be shagging to the commodores or chicago etc. then all of a sudden you would get an advert from fcuking Larry Spears or a jam rag advert. Talk about ruining the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sumo Strange ? Clever inventions Diamond Lil's 3
BillyNoMates Strange people creating accounts (amended thread title) Miscellaneous 18
Harry_Von_Scrinse Strange Diver Patch History 4
Sumo Best place, Best thing seen, Strange Journey Diamond Lil's 11
BSBRN82 Strange RT Exam....Help!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Si_Novice Any other strange ones? Diamond Lil's 60
jesse Rum Ration is having a strange effect on me! Diamond Lil's 1
N Odd or Strange Postings/Jobs you got in Pusser. Diamond Lil's 15
Jack77 Strange Geordie Toilet Habits Diamond Lil's 18
J Royals...Strange People.... The Corps 30
B Strange rig of the Day History 14
Chicogiz Strange Hotels The Quarterdeck 7
frayedknotarts Strange ever for THIS place.... Diamond Lil's 1
chieftiff Thought it was strange but! Site Issues 14
sgtpepperband Strange but true... Current Affairs 2
sgtpepperband Strange foreign TV adverts by stars The Gash Barge 0
brazenhussy Strange Things Under Beds Diamond Lil's 7
G Strange Drinks Diamond Lil's 0
J Strange death of the RN Current Affairs 5
W A strange sight in the South Pacific The Gash Barge 6
general_jumbo. strange Social & Reunions 0
N Strange Air Routes Diamond Lil's 8
GCYZ Royal Navy Quiz-Something a bit Strange? The Fleet 5
Reservist-Monkey Another strange uniform question History 35
N Strange Circumstances for a Valour Award History 10
Blackrat Teacher Shagging Diamond Lil's 29
O Bin Laden Caught Shagging Sheep Blue Jokes 0
pussercdo Sheep shagging Blue Jokes 0
Z Shagging virgins Diamond Lil's 35
NotmeChief Shagging your sister Diamond Lil's 28
Montigny_La_Palisse The Shagging "Bracket" Diamond Lil's 26
wet_blobby now they want to know who we've been shagging Diamond Lil's 10
MoD_RSS Culture Recovery Fund saves 135 grassroots music venues with emergency grants MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grassroots Music venues to be saved by government cash MoD News 0
Stirlin Music with bollox. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
soleil Mountbatten Festival Of Music - 2020 Virtual Concert The Corps 0
MoD_RSS Music firms illegally prevented discounts, CMA alleges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New National Plan to shape the future of music education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Week in Paraguay celebrates education, music and more MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Travel tips and advice if you're heading to a music festival in Portugal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Music Industry Backs #BeSafeBeSound Campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Not-for-profit music enterprise boss banned for second time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Revisions to music and dance GCSE, AS and A levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Consultation on changes to performance rules in GCSE, AS and A level music and dance MoD News 0
Capn_Pugwash Last Post and Reveille - sheet music History 2
MoD_RSS News story: Record numbers learning instruments in class thanks to music hubs MoD News 0
soleil LIVE STREAM: The Mountbatten Festival of Music 2018 - Live from Saturday 10 March at 19:25 PM The Corps 1
janner I'm strangely attracted to this music genre!! Diamond Lil's 4
MichaelBully1 A classical music concert to commemorate Jutland-The Barbican 15th June Charity 0
BillyNoMates Every Forum should have its' own theme music. The Gash Barge 1