Strange Hotels

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Chicogiz, Dec 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Booked a old railway carriage when I was down in Kiwi. Or I should say my Kiwi Lady friend did. Rose was full of apologies, being an ex anorak I was gobsmacked it was totally all awesome brought back memories when the UK had a railway system taking the overnight to wherever.

2. Each to their own, I quite fancy the underwater one but then I am a Submariner.

3. they look great fun - and certainly no dafter to me than camping :rendeer:

4. .....you would never get any sleep in the wine barrel, spending most of your time licking the walls :rendeer: :rendeer:

5. Chico, Open up your mind! Okay, the Beagle is overly sentimental and corny, but the rest are a mix of great ideas and innovation and some of them are quite beautiful. Fantastic.

6. I like the thought of the underwater one but how do you get to it and back off again?

7. This is the caption which accompanies the picture.

What a dive: This is the visible portion of the Utter Inn in Sweden, a 'cottage' with an underwater room. You are just rowed out to it and left in peace, with only the fish for company.

I take it you were too busy looking at the pretty pictures to bother with the boring words.