Strange Geordie Toilet Habits

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jack77, Oct 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Northerners' hands show poor loo hygiene in UK

People in the north of Britain are three times as likely to have hands contaminated with faecal bacteria than their compatriots in the south, scientists studying toilet hygiene said.

Mmmm...I always thought Newcastle was in the north of ENGLAND does that mean the jocks are in another part of north Britain?
  2. The dirty b#stards...
  3. what a load of blcks i can honestly say they could swab my hands till there blue in the face and there is no way they would find any sh1t bugs on my hands, (im a geordie)

and yeah why the feck waste money researching it?
  4. These days, perhaps there are more things in the South that are visibly manky that blokes feel the need to wash their mits more often.

I note that they kept well away from Westo Land.

Hospitals, medical labs, clinics and doctors' offices take great strides to ensure a clean and sanitary environment for patients. Instruments are sterilized, gloves and masks are worn, and hazardous materials are disposed of with great caution - all to reduce the incidence of exposure to contaminants. However, one of the biggest breeding grounds for bacteria and other infectious agents is typically overlooked: the PC keyboard.

Hospital Acquired Infections: 2 million per year, 100,000 deaths!

As medical organizations push toward greater levels of automation and paperless office standards, PCs are becoming more and more prevalent in all aspects of operations. From the front desk, to accounting, to patient education and exam rooms, PCs - and keyboards - are omnipresent.

PC keyboards all also hotspots for bacteria. PC keyboards harbour more than 3000 microbes per square inch - as compared to toilet seats' 49. Yet most healthcare organizations do little or nothing to remedy the situation - leaving employees and patients alike susceptible to infection and illness.
  6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

My late father in law (an engineer by profession, but had a good line in jokes) said that you could tell an engineer because he washed his hands BEFORE he had a pee.
  7. Showing you age there Seaweed, that was an old one when I went to sea.
  8. 'PC keyboards all also hotspots for bacteria. PC keyboards harbour more than 3000 microbes per square inch - as compared to toilet seats' 49'.

Hearhear....and taking into account other workplaces as well. Daily, I sit behind a guy who thinks nothing of shoving his ( usually left), hand down the back of his trousers and scratching or digging at his crack. He then offers to make a cuppa....I boil rinse his cup every time it's my turn after keeping it in one hand and then wash my hands....thank God he's leaving but I've been offered his flat screen so a total washdown with antiseptic wipes is due....he can keep the keyboard. People just don't think.
  9. Geordie foreplay?

10. I'm a Geordie and it's not true!when young I noticed other kids wearing underpants and when I asked my parents for some they told me I was brought up to wipe my arse properly so they were not needed!so?we are clean I think.
  11. "People waiting at bus stops outside stations."
    Did they actually tell them they were Geordies/Northerners/Londoners?
    A poll of a hundred people at bus stops outside Euston station would probably be lucky to find half a dozen Londoners.
    Take a similar poll outside York station and you'd find more Orientals than Northerners.
    The learned persons who produce these statistics have to be shown to be doing something or they'd be an embarrassment to the polies by doubling the unemployment figures.

12. I wonder what the result would be of a similar survey for foreskin yeasts and bacteria?

Collation by gender would be particularly interesting!
  13. This statistic does not take into account the number of toilet visits per person. It's a well known fact that Northerners go for a dump more often than Southerners.

That explains why Southerners are so full of shit. :toilet:
  14. I could have saved them the expence of this survey. I live in the North East and I notice the blokes who do not wash their hands after using the toilet and it is 50%. A couple of months ago I was in Morrisons Supermarket and paid a visit before starting to shop. A "repectable" looking middle aged fellow came out of the closet and walked straight out without washing his hands.I followed him out, and next saw him fingering the tomatoes at the salad counter. I reminded him that he had been using the toilet and was touching food that he may not be buying. All I got was a grunt. I was furious but did nothing more than give him an eyeballing .What would you have done? other than buy prepacked tomatoes. In my experience more than 50% of males in the North East of England do not wash their hands after using the toilet after doing a No. 1 AND 2.
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Why are you spending your spare time hanging around Norther toilets? I've heard about men like you... :wink:
  16. He's got a part time job as a reggie and he's completing the Entrapment phase :whew:
  17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Also known as Geordie Michael, careless zipper! :w00t:
  18. "sgtpepperband"]

Why are you spending your spare time hanging around Norther toilets? I've heard about men like you... :wink:[/quote]

As I expected......................
    Quite like reggies who spent a lot of time hanging around Gay Bars.
    When your prostrate goes haywire you need to go a lot more often and I notice the anti-social behaviour such as not washing ones hands just like I notice spitting,foul language,littering and general bad manners.One of these days I will get a smack in the gob, maybe more serious.