Strange Air Routes

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nutty, Jun 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am flying "Air Berlin" Alicante to Stanstead this afternoon. Apparently the trip takes thirty minutes longer than other airlines, Easyjet etc. because we have to go via Docklands or Coventry depending on the cloud cover.

Nutty

2. You want to try getting on a bus in plymouth Nutty , take you all over the bloody place before going any where near to what you want , get to Derriford Hospital , and 50% of the bus's change there numbers to further Fxxk you up :roll: :twisted: :roll:

3. Nutty why didn't you try MonarchThey fly to Alicante from quite a few places in th UK

4. Are you bomb aimer or tail gunner?

5. Or as the German once said to this old guy have you flown to Berlin before.

Came the reply "YES IN A LANCASTER BOMBER"

6. Bouillabaisse

Thank you at last someone saw the tounge in the cheek. Due to my sylph like build I was ball turret gunner.

Nutty

Have done Easyjet and RyanAir many times between Alicante or Murcia let me tell you Air Berlin was far better in all respects including price. The only draw back is the once daily flight from Alicante to Stanstead is their only current direct route to UK from Spain.

7. Why did you want to go to Alicante?

8. Cos he deserted these shores to live a life of cheap wine-spirits and fags.

Only thing is he has to come back every week to collect his OAP . And he misses the crowded streets and immigrant refugees that are more collectively known as the Southern Counties. :lol: :lol:

9. Almost right BP, actually it was Frankfurt in the early 1980s. The Air UK F27 lost its way taxiing in to the terminal from the runway.

Controler, "When did you last fly to Frankfurt?"
    Old Pilot, "1943, but I did not land that time."

Long silence folowed before a "Follow me" car was dispatched to guide him to the stand.