Strange Air Routes

I am flying "Air Berlin" Alicante to Stanstead this afternoon. Apparently the trip takes thirty minutes longer than other airlines, Easyjet etc. because we have to go via Docklands or Coventry depending on the cloud cover.

Nutty

dondon

MIA
You want to try getting on a bus in plymouth Nutty , take you all over the bloody place before going any where near to what you want , get to Derriford Hospital , and 50% of the bus's change there numbers to further Fxxk you up :roll: :twisted: :roll:

Bouillabaisse

Midshipman
Nutty said:
I am flying "Air Berlin" Alicante to Stanstead this afternoon. Apparently the trip takes thirty minutes longer than other airlines, Easyjet etc. because we have to go via Docklands or Coventry depending on the cloud cover.

Nutty
Are you bomb aimer or tail gunner?

Nutty said:

Nutty
Or as the German once said to this old guy have you flown to Berlin before.

Came the reply "YES IN A LANCASTER BOMBER"

Bouillabaisse said:
Nutty said:

Nutty
Are you bomb aimer or tail gunner?
Bouillabaisse

Thank you at last someone saw the tounge in the cheek. Due to my sylph like build I was ball turret gunner.

Nutty

Have done Easyjet and RyanAir many times between Alicante or Murcia let me tell you Air Berlin was far better in all respects including price. The only draw back is the once daily flight from Alicante to Stanstead is their only current direct route to UK from Spain.

Cos he deserted these shores to live a life of cheap wine-spirits and fags.

Only thing is he has to come back every week to collect his OAP . And he misses the crowded streets and immigrant refugees that are more collectively known as the Southern Counties. :lol: :lol:

Deckhead_Inspector

Lantern Swinger
Almost right BP, actually it was Frankfurt in the early 1980s. The Air UK F27 lost its way taxiing in to the terminal from the runway.

Controler, "When did you last fly to Frankfurt?"
Old Pilot, "1943, but I did not land that time."

Long silence folowed before a "Follow me" car was dispatched to guide him to the stand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sumo Strange ? Clever inventions Diamond Lil's 3
BillyNoMates Strange people creating accounts (amended thread title) Miscellaneous 18
Harry_Von_Scrinse Strange Diver Patch History 4
Sumo Best place, Best thing seen, Strange Journey Diamond Lil's 11
BSBRN82 Strange RT Exam....Help!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Si_Novice Any other strange ones? Diamond Lil's 60
jesse Rum Ration is having a strange effect on me! Diamond Lil's 1
N Odd or Strange Postings/Jobs you got in Pusser. Diamond Lil's 15
Jack77 Strange Geordie Toilet Habits Diamond Lil's 18
J Royals...Strange People.... The Corps 30
B Strange rig of the Day History 14
Chicogiz Strange Hotels The Quarterdeck 7
frayedknotarts Strange ever for THIS place.... Diamond Lil's 1
chieftiff Thought it was strange but! Site Issues 14
sgtpepperband Strange but true... Current Affairs 2
sgtpepperband Strange foreign TV adverts by stars The Gash Barge 0
brazenhussy Strange Things Under Beds Diamond Lil's 7
G Strange Drinks Diamond Lil's 0
Praetorian Strange Shagging Music Diamond Lil's 14
J Strange death of the RN Current Affairs 5
W A strange sight in the South Pacific The Gash Barge 6
general_jumbo. strange Social & Reunions 0
GCYZ Royal Navy Quiz-Something a bit Strange? The Fleet 5
Reservist-Monkey Another strange uniform question History 35
N Strange Circumstances for a Valour Award History 10
MoD_RSS Market exploration: air platform energy management technologies MoD News 0
D Interested in the Fleet Air Arm? The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Dstl release research on stability of COVID-19 in the air MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater Manchester to house to world's largest liquid air battery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons begin NATO Air Policing mission in Lithuania MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to safeguard vital Great Britain-Northern Ireland air links MoD News 0
S Air Engineering Officer or Hydrographer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
MoD_RSS CMA review of air traffic control charges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local authorities get £2.2 million boost to tackle air pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vacancy: Inspector of Air Accidents (Recorded Data) MoD News 0
K Air engineering technician recruitment phase Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS New online vehicle checker to help drivers prepare for clean air zones with charges MoD News 0
soleil FB: HMS Sultan: "It's An Air Engineering First For Accelerated Apprentices" Bases / Shore Est 6
soleil FB: RNAS Culdrose: "820 Naval Air Squadron Training In The Mist" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Regional Air Connectivity Review: aviation minister visits Liverpool John Lennon Airport to launch UK tour of regional airports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides military assistance in search for missing Chilean Air Force aircraft MoD News 0
Happy Day The Fleet Air Arm Association The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Strengthening Air Safety – The Defence Aviation Environment Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vacancy: Inspector of Air Accidents (Operations) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government provides more funds for local authority air quality action MoD News 0
M Air Engineer Apprenticeship Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Air accident error prediction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons complete NATO air policing mission in Estonia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update: air strikes against Daesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Air quality plan: letter requesting progress update MoD News 0