Stranded

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Puss_in_boats, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, new to the site so thought I'd introduce myself. I've been in the mob for nearly 10 years now and am currently stranded - landlocked - many miles away from anything resembling a pusser's grey or even an ocean for that matter. How is everyone this fine Sunday Morning?

PiB

2. Puss in Boats! Top Pun-ish name!

Sorry if I'm talking crap, I've just downed half a bottle of whiskey in the hope that it'd relieve me of some much hellish toothache, but alas, it's not to be!

I just hope the man in white rips it out on Monday asap!

Btw, Welcome friend!

3. How do PiB?

Hello from Dubai, where the middle is the morning and no two dogs look the same!

4. Thanks Gents,

Pleasure to be aboard. Trooped, I'm only a little further inland than you with an abundance of dogs. However, unlike Creddly, I don't have any whisky to improve the look of them!

PS Hope your tooth's all sorted Shippers, or that you've drunk yourself to the point where you just don't care!

5. Try a chipping hammer Credders!

PiB, welcome onboard the only pussers grey that accepts and is fully crewed by nutters!

Steve.