Stockings or tights

Referee!!!!! I wish to make a complaint about this posting which is so obviously misleading. Talk about building us up before kicking us in the teeth!

SF

PS: Stockings preferred by the way ... but on her.

go commando, just make sure your legs are shaved and then get your misses black eye liner pencil and draw a line down the back of your legs :thumright:

Ah but there are different class of stockings. There are those cheap nylon things beloved of bank robbers that do nothing to enhance the impression of what lies beneath and then there are the fine chiffon silk ones that bring out the best of any man's..... oops, I mean woman's legs but on Kathy West may make her more luscious than most.

thingy said:
Ah but there are different class of stockings. There are those cheap nylon things beloved of bank robbers that do nothing to enhance the impression of what lies beneath and then there are the fine chiffon silk ones that bring out the best of any man's..... oops, I mean woman's legs but on Kathy West may make her more luscious than most.
I'm sure you lookk quite delightful in a good quality pair of stockings, nice black ones with a seam un the back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rod-gearing Diamond Lil's 185
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 11
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 128