Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by AAF, Oct 1, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AAF

AAF Badgeman

This is Stirling , I forgot my password for Stirlin account after downloading Windows 10 , when I try to change password the e-mail I get from RR admin is for my original account opened in Nov 06....which was Stirling.
    Stirling was banned for all the rubbish I posted when I had my last psychotic episode in March/April 2013 so when I click on the link to change password I get message 'Stirling is banned for being a troll' , have e-mailed the boss but he must be busy.....can a MOD help as I am in conversation with another member of site and it is urgent that I can reply to him in Stirlin account. Confused ? , yes so am I.
  2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Sorry, only the Admin staff can play around with passwords.
  3. Stirl, can you not contact the other member by PM using this account?
  4. Stirl - I'll send you a test pm to see what happens, but as Dredd says, you should be able to use 'the new' account, though obviously you won't be able to see any history.

Stand by, stand by............ incoming!

OK look for 'Testing Comms'
  5. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Dredd , SB this was for summat else ongoing , all the messages to and fro from this other member are all on the Stirlin account and the time of some of them is critical to my case , not that I did not want to talk with you SB , and we have just been in contact so all OK on each of our end.
    • Like Like x 1