Sting Ray denies involvement

chockhead819

War Hero
some others i received this afternoon

If Steve Irwin had only put on some sunscreen.....to help ward off harmful rays

Saint Peter stops Steve Irwin at the gates in to Heaven and says "great tan Steve", "cheers" says Steve, "I caught some rays on the way up!"

Just bought a copy of Steve Irwins autobiography. Its a good story with a real sting in the tail!!!

chockhead819

War Hero
some others i received this afternoon

If Steve Irwin had only put on some sunscreen.....to help ward off harmful rays

Saint Peter stops Steve Irwin at the gates in to Heaven and says "great tan Steve", "cheers" says Steve, "I caught some rays on the way up!"

Just bought a copy of Steve Irwins autobiography. Its a good story with a real sting in the tail!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: 27 illegal waste sites uncovered by Environment Agency and HMRC sting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Environment Agency and HMRC sting targets 60 illegal waste sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Environment Agency day-long sting confirms 11 illegal waste sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sting targets 30 illegal waste sites across Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire MoD News 0
trelawney126 CSA & The Surrogacy Sting The Gash Barge 3
Carcass Ouch. That must sting a bit. Diamond Lil's 34
MoD_RSS Government backs 3D X-ray technology to capture images of diseased bones in 40 seconds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 16 jails to receive X-ray scanners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Undulate Ray by-catch allowance in the English Channel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Winstone supports Armed Forces Day MoD News 0
Waspie Hip Hip Hip Hip Hur-ray, The Lockerbie bomber is dead today Current Affairs 11
witsend Beware of the Muslim ray guns. Diamond Lil's 38
B Stan & Ray - Centenary Chronograph The Quarterdeck 1
wave_dodger Anyone know where CPO (NCS) Ray thompson went? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
Tas-ape Naval Slang Uniform to X-ray The Gash Barge 8
Shakey Infant put through X-ray machine? The Quarterdeck 1
trelawney126 US Denies existence of Mermaids Diamond Lil's 15
soleil Telegraph: "Falklands: UK Denies Sending Nuclear-Armed Submarine To South Atlantic" Submariners 10
Passed-over_Loggie Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff Current Affairs 23
AfterSSE Afghan president's brother denies links to heroin trade Current Affairs 7
slim Sailor denies two assault charges Diamond Lil's 18
slim Pilot denies 'rape by deception' Diamond Lil's 6