Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Still seethin'

boys and thier toys....
you say us gilrs can go on and and on and on and on and on and on............ oh yes were was I!!!!
BUY a new bike.......!!!!!!! besides your too big for it now,,,,, :twisted: :evil:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Must have been the same swine who knicked my Raliegh Chopper in 72. Cnut, still I hadn't locked it up so.....had you Krip? :twisted:

I never touched nobodies CHOPPER i'm a good boy I am.

Nutty

krip2454 said:
What bar steward nicked my push bike from Portland during workup on the 'Dicky Dido' in '71?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Come on, I know you're out there. That was my pride and joy.

Wasn't me guv'nor wasn't even born

NB

And while we're all drippin' about bikes....how many of you have
got one stuck in dockyard railway lines...and for some unearthly
reason - still kept on peddlin' like a demented epileptic Chinese
Dhobey-Wallah until you've fell off the fu**ing thing!!

Portsmouth, Plymouth, Chatham, Rosyth, Gib....crashed in 'em all!

I ave told yer Copper it was me, its a fair cop for the Silver Dream Machine. But I am not aving the chopper you fitted me up you bent bastard and that after I bunged yer a pony for bail.

"Give it to him Chris" (where's that quote from then ex-plods)

Nutty

Nutty said:
I ave told yer Copper it was me, its a fair cop for the Silver Dream Machine. But I am not aving the chopper you fitted me up you bent bastard and that after I bunged yer a pony for bail.

Nutty

"Shaaaat it! And put yer bleedin' traasers on - you're coming darn the Nick. Daarn't mess me abaart, 'cos I've not 'ad me tea!"

:mad:

Nutty said:

Nutty

The words that got the 19 year old Dereck Bentley hanged. Christopher Craig, who was 16, fired the shot.
We were the same age, I lived in Brixton and had just signed for 12. It was my opinion then, and still is, that the only mistake that was made in that saga was that Craig wasn't hanged, then there would have been no need to pardon Bentley years later.
The poor copper and his family had no pardon or reprieve.

2BM

Wasn’t me chief I was at the G spot/Pembroke/ heron/Ark Royal then. well at least one of them that’s my alibi and I am sticking by it. :wink:

You all sound a bit suspect to me. And as for higthepig and Nutty I should probably give thanks, as that saddle would have probably ruined me for life.

Latest Threads