Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still seethin'

krip2454

Midshipman
What bar steward nicked my push bike from Portland during workup on the 'Dicky Dido' in '71?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Come on, I know you're out there. That was my pride and joy.

krip2454 said:
It was a chromed framed racer. Drop handlbars.....everything. It was the dogs bollox.

OK I was that Submariner wot nick yer wheels. Well I thought whats a cheapskate skimmer doing with a flash bike with a chrome frame. I cycled up to the Portland Heights Hotel where I was shagging the Head Chamber Maid. She took it home for her Old Man to get to his allotment.

OK its a fair cop I will go quietly Joss just don't hit me I bruise easily.

The bike is now parked, chained to a bollard minus most bits O/S the Avondale in Guzz, saw it there last week, knew the frame number. Or is it I was framed.

Nutty xxxxx

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Must have been the same swine who knicked my Raliegh Chopper in 72. Cnut, still I hadn't locked it up so.....had you Krip? :twisted:

josiecats

War Hero
boys and thier toys....
you say us gilrs can go on and and on and on and on and on and on............ oh yes were was I!!!!
BUY a new bike.......!!!!!!! besides your too big for it now,,,,, :twisted: :evil:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Must have been the same swine who knicked my Raliegh Chopper in 72. Cnut, still I hadn't locked it up so.....had you Krip? :twisted:

I never touched nobodies CHOPPER i'm a good boy I am.

Nutty

krip2454 said:
What bar steward nicked my push bike from Portland during workup on the 'Dicky Dido' in '71?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Come on, I know you're out there. That was my pride and joy.

wasn't me because I wasn't even born then

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd: Still leading the conversation on the international stage MoD News 0
Sumo IRA still being track by secret squirrels Current Affairs 2
soleil Somerset Live: Royal Navy 'Legend' Still Flying After 50 Years And 9,200 Hours In The Air The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
M Holiday booked will I still be able to go if I start my navy application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Still be able to join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Can i still join the navy with this conviction? Joining the Royal Navy 6
C Still serving? The Quarterdeck 7
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Press release: Record number of schoolgirls make digital waves but women still under-represented in the cyber security sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Report 02/2019: Self-detrainment of passengers onto lines that were still open to traffic and electrically live at Lewisham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alok Sharma: 'There is still an urgency for us to act' on women’s economic independence MoD News 0
A Still waiting for start date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
yicker This thing is still a thing then? Diamond Lil's 19
onions Wasp still flying? The Fleet Air Arm 2
D Is HMS Bristol still in commission? The Fleet 4
Stirlin Jeff Beck : Still on the run. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
TheMau5e Failed FATs... Can i still take AIB? The Fleet Air Arm 17
T Is it still possible to do a WE PWO hybrid? The Fleet 5
P 'Top Gun' Royal Navy pilot who took on Taliban while fyling upside down still waiting to bring Ameri The Fleet Air Arm 24
Jack-The-Lad HMS GANGES - Still serving Bases / Shore Est 15
Joint_Force_Harrier Still Bitter & Twisted Diamond Lil's 29
effitilljointhenavy Aircrewman - FAT's still required? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Guns RAF WWII bombs - the gifts that still give. Current Affairs 4
A RN Still short of Engineers? Ahem! The Quarterdeck 45
B still possible? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
D Can skimmers still drink at sea? The Fleet 82
soleil Telegraph: "The Royal Navy Can Still Be Fighting Fit Despite BAE Job Losses" Current Affairs 28
SONAR-BENDER Is KP still in business......... Diamond Lil's 4
H Is there somewhere I can still watch Officers and Gentlemen? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
soleil Telegraph: "Lethal Relics From WW1 Are Still Emerging" History 7
soleil Shepard: "IMDEX 2013: Royal Navy Argues It Is Still Relevant" The Fleet 1
D If an application for officer has failed, can you still pursue a career as a rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS Speech: Burma making significant strides towards reform but challenges still remain MoD News 0
O Father passed away - will Mum still get pension? Finance & Pensions 19
trelawney126 Why is Bliar still expounding his Views Diamond Lil's 2
Horatio Nelson If The Royal Navy Didn't Pay, Would You Still Join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
scouse FAA faces a 4year gap in AEW and still not fixed wing The Fleet Air Arm 24
finknottle The Tories are still at it. Current Affairs 15
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Does Anybody Still Need Aircraft Carriers?" The Fleet 3
soleil BBC News Magazine: "Could Britain Still Defend The Falklands?" Current Affairs 0
finknottle Snouts still in the trough Current Affairs 32
D Is anyone going in as a submariner chef and still waitin for a start date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
stan_the_man How long is it after you leave the service can they still charge you?? Diamond Lil's 12
soleil Navy News: "Commandos Keeping Insurgents In Check – But Still 'Hard Work To Be Done'" The Corps 0
soleil Guardian: "Bohemian Rhapsody Still Top Of The Charts With The British Armed Forces" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
pussercdo An old Bobitt joke - still funny Miscellaneous 0