stil waiting

Stripey_G

War Hero
If I send you my bank transfer thingy, you can send me all that you want!!!
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ....couldn't resist that!!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
josiecats said:
ok,,im still waiting for the bank tranfer thingy so i can pay my way,,,, :grin: :grin: :wink:
You paying men? I thought it worked the other way round... :twisted:

josiecats

War Hero
oohhh you bad boys...
to clarify
I would like to donate to my seconde home but need the CO's to get the bank tranfer thingy working............
and no im not send you any money ,,or paying any money till i get some pix,,lol :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :oops:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not since JC came out as an Old Fashioned Woman. See another thread for details :shock:

Deeps

War Hero
Put your hard earnt money in to spelling and grammer lessons Josie.When you have them pass over the details to me because I am just as bad.

dondon

MIA
You tell them Josie , see you up club for a dance to Bruce next w/e or the w/e after , will give you a shout ok , :wink:

josiecats

War Hero
Deeps said:
Put your hard earnt money in to spelling and grammer lessons Josie.When you have them pass over the details to me because I am just as bad.
awww Deeps you being mean,,, :sad: :sad:

Ghost_Rider

Lantern Swinger
josiecats said:
oohhh you bad boys...
to clarify
I would like to donate to my seconde home but need the CO's to get the bank tranfer thingy working............
and no im not send you any money ,,or paying any money till i get some pix,,lol :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :oops:
Josiecats,

Are you not able to use paypal? You don't need to have a paypal account - you can use credit or debit cards too! If you are not able to use paypal at all, why not send the COs an email: [email protected]

Ghostie