Stiff List 2021

Graeme Edge, drummer with the Moody Blues, passed the other day aged 80. Back in the early '70's , my band of choice. My old Vauxhall Cresta which I had one of the early in-car early cassette players fitted, allowed me to listen to the ',Moodies' on the long drive from Glasgow to Pompey, or Guzz etc to and from leave. Graeme Edge, John Lodge, Justin Hayward, Ray Thomas, Knights in White Satin, from the album Days of Future Past.....a welcome companion.
Do I feel old?.....yea, just a bit.....

Stirlin

War Hero
There was a 2 hour doc on Sky Arts recently about MB , really good apart from Denny Laine who only appeared to slag people off , him leaving of course saw the arrival of Justin Hayward and the rest is history.

There was a 2 hour doc on Sky Arts recently about MB , really good apart from Denny Laine who only appeared to slag people off , him leaving of course saw the arrival of Justin Hayward and the rest is history.
Afraid they dropped off my radar after 'Seventh Sojourn'....went a bit mainstream and commercial after that album for my taste. Needs must I suppose....more broad appeal?

Latest Threads