Stiff List 2021

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
A little earlier than normal, seeing as the full horror of 2020 has yet to play itself out, but since site members are already placing their bets on who from the good, not so good and downright awful are destined to pop their clogs in the year ahead, here is the traditional Stiff List for the year 2021. Put in your predictions for who will not be ringing in the bells by 31st December, and chart the demise of those we lose - some will be sorely missed, others may be hardly noticed. C'est la vie.

And to start if off, we already have nominations for:

President-elect Joe Biden - @BillyNoMates

Duke of Kent - @Jacobus (and a few others, but first to firmly nail the colours to the mast)

And our perennial favourite (and guaranteed winner at some point in the near future) Phil the Greek - @fishhead

Nothing too surprising there, although Sleepy Joe must be wondering why he is now being nominated by so many people, not least of which is from the Vice-President-Elect.

taffscrivs

War Hero
By Christmas, David Attenborough. 2021, Paul McCartney, Cliff Richard. Ricky Gervaise and Piers Morgan (hopefully for those two), Trevor McDonald.

Jacobus

War Hero
Sorry to disagree. He’s on a different level. As far as being a [email protected] goes. My opinion of course. However, he has a strong sense of entitlement, plays the BAME card at the drop of a hat, took offence at being denied entry to Wimbledon for being incorrectly dressed, as though he is some sort of special case, amongst other faux pas. Lectures other drivers and makes demands that they take a knee, before the off. And all the while, presumably unaware of the irony of the fact that the team that he drives for used slave labour aplenty in WW 2. Not black labour per se, but Roma, Hungarian, Czech, Jewish etc etc. So. A prize [email protected] in my book. Happy to debate the fact however.

Dusty70

War Hero
Sorry to disagree. He’s on a different level. As far as being a [email protected] goes. My opinion of course. However, he has a strong sense of entitlement, plays the BAME card at the drop of a hat, took offence at being denied entry to Wimbledon for being incorrectly dressed, as though he is some sort of special case, amongst other faux pas. Lectures other drivers and makes demands that they take a knee, before the off. And all the while, presumably unaware of the irony of the fact that the team that he drives for used slave labour aplenty in WW 2. Not black labour per se, but Roma, Hungarian, Czech, Jewish etc etc. So. A prize [email protected] in my book. Happy to debate the fact however.
You make some good points

Latest Threads