Stiff List 2017

In 2016 we said bon voyage on the eternal seas to a long list of notable, notorious and not-really-worth-its over the year. Now that it is rapidly drawing to a close, it is time to start the next annual thread for your predictions on who will be crossing the bar in the year to come.

Now this may be a little presumptuous as there are still 12 days to go, but I am staking my claim early. None other than our perennial favourite, Brucie.

Altogether now, "Nice to see you, to see you . . . "!

I would say Phil the Greek but seeing him on telly the other day I think his middle name is Ariston (for those that remember the advert).

I'll say Tony Bliar, but that's just wishful thinking.

I'd nominate Sir Cliff Richard as well but the way he is dominating the airwaves recently (I wonder why), I suspect the BBC have slapped a Preservation Order on him.

In 2016 we said bon voyage on the eternal seas to a long list of notable, notorious and not-really-worth-its over the year. Now that it is rapidly drawing to a close, it is time to start the next annual thread for your predictions on who will be crossing the bar in the year to come.

Now this may be a little presumptuous as there are still 12 days to go, but I am staking my claim early. None other than our perennial favourite, Brucie.

Altogether now, "Nice to see you, to see you . . . "!
One hour and 27 mins into 2017 and no reports yet of Brucie saying good morning to the grim reaper.

Got to be David Attenborough. Life on Earth for him has been a good innings.
Donald Trump has got to be a prime candidate as well, surely some yank will see sense and top the crazy bastard.

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
Got to be David Attenborough. Life on Earth for him has been a good innings.
Donald Trump has got to be a prime candidate as well, surely some yank will see sense and top the crazy bastard.
I don't think Trump will be driving a convertible near any grassy knoll's.

Ronny & Roxie from Enders?

I'll go sit on the step
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's all pretend. They're not really dead.
(I'm watching tonights episode at work right at this very minute.......and
I thought my life was shit).

p.s. Danny Dyer is the best actor ever in the history of acting.

Billy your PS is that the best in history, period or just Enders?
Mrs S saved the end of the water babes so she could show me? WTF?

Hang on a mo, are you saying like in the real world, which has the afterlife, there is life after Enders? Wow

Last edited:

Very distant relative of Royalty , it's in the blood.;)

Last edited:
Talking of Eastenders, nice to see that ex-Wren June Brown is still going strong. She's one of the few living ex-WWII wrens, estimated to be about 60 ladies around the world, including those from the Commonwealth countries. Good on 'em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
repoman Diamond Lil's 133
exJenny Diamond Lil's 413
drewfester Diamond Lil's 143