Stiff List 2017

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Dredd, Dec 19, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In 2016 we said bon voyage on the eternal seas to a long list of notable, notorious and not-really-worth-its over the year. Now that it is rapidly drawing to a close, it is time to start the next annual thread for your predictions on who will be crossing the bar in the year to come.

Now this may be a little presumptuous as there are still 12 days to go, but I am staking my claim early. None other than our perennial favourite, Brucie.

Altogether now, "Nice to see you, to see you . . . "!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brucie must be overwhelmed at the support and mentions he gets here? Long live Brucie:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would say Phil the Greek but seeing him on telly the other day I think his middle name is Ariston (for those that remember the advert).

I'll say Tony Bliar, but that's just wishful thinking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'd nominate Sir Cliff Richard as well but the way he is dominating the airwaves recently (I wonder why), I suspect the BBC have slapped a Preservation Order on him.

5. One hour and 27 mins into 2017 and no reports yet of Brucie saying good morning to the grim reaper.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Paul Hogan,Bruce,

7. Got to be David Attenborough. Life on Earth for him has been a good innings.
    Donald Trump has got to be a prime candidate as well, surely some yank will see sense and top the crazy bastard.

• Like Like x 1
  8. First one of the New Year...Father Mulcahy aged 84, good start, the years is not even 24hrs old. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. I don't think Trump will be driving a convertible near any grassy knoll's.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ...or going to the theatre!

11. Trump's bound to get into someone's sights, as we know from the film industry all yanks are brilliant shots......

12. They should be, they practice on each other enough!

13. Ronny & Roxie from Enders?

I'll go sit on the step

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's all pretend. They're not really dead.
    (I'm watching tonights episode at work right at this very minute.......and
    I thought my life was shit).

p.s. Danny Dyer is the best actor ever in the history of acting.

15. Billy your PS is that the best in history, period or just Enders?
    Mrs S saved the end of the water babes so she could show me? WTF?

Hang on a mo, are you saying like in the real world, which has the afterlife, there is life after Enders? Wow

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  16. Very distant relative of Royalty , it's in the blood.;)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  17. Talking of Eastenders, nice to see that ex-Wren June Brown is still going strong. She's one of the few living ex-WWII wrens, estimated to be about 60 ladies around the world, including those from the Commonwealth countries. Good on 'em.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Looking at the state of the photo in the article above, I wager a cheeky fiver on Robert O'Geldof as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. With any luck, burial at sea perhaps?