stewards

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Mitchel said:
Im going in as a steward and i just wanted to ask do they get stick, and are the males all queer?
From what I can gather, all the males are queer anyway regardless of what job they do. :D :D

witsend said:
Are you looking for some action, pillow fluffer? :roll:
That's dam decent of you Wits, your place or mine?
I don't kiss and no reach around, as I am not very gay. Just a little queer. :twisted: :oops: :wink:
I am however a Bar steward.

Rumrat said:
witsend said:
I don't kiss and no reach around, as I am not very gay. Just a little queer. :twisted: :oops: :wink:
Right then: a pink gin and a small boy, my man. Heavy on the bitters you tight-arsed virgin.

JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
witsend said:
Right then: a pink gin and a small boy, my man. Heavy on the bitters you tight-arsed virgin.
We're all out of gin sir, but a smally boy will become vacant any moment soon, the major is just leaving.
Would you like it flushed out or do you take them raw? 8O :roll:

Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
witsend said:
We're all out of gin sir, but a smally boy will become vacant any moment soon, the major is just leaving.
Would you like it flushed out or do you take them raw? 8O :roll:
Damn you man, just bring me a straw and I'll do it myself. Make sure it's not split though will you? The major's hung like a bear

daffy1 said:
Every one has a role to play no matter how small or how big we are all part of the bigger picture.
Very well said daffy.

Not a branch I'd wish to serve in, but you have hit the nail on the head.

Have you seen what a good steward gets paid in civie street ?
I admit its not for everyone, but if thats the job he/she wants to do who are we to put em off ?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
JonnoJonno said:
Ex RN stewards can earn a nice little living on the rigs. Not the fortune of an engineer, but still a pretty good lifestyle.
And as Daffy said, everyone has a part to play. Even fat pie munching jobsworth storemen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Charity 4
Stirling Diamond Lil's 22
R The Fleet 64