stewards

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Mitchel, Dec 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im going in as a steward and i just wanted to ask do they get stick, and are the males all queer?

2. No. Well i dunno, but they might just act straight.

3. From what I can gather, all the males are queer anyway regardless of what job they do. :D :D

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Are you looking for some action, pillow fluffer? :roll:

5. Yes you will get stick. You don't have to be queer but it helps.

6. well i never had the impulse to give a steward my stick. There again they were all outties rather than innies back in the day

7. I think you are going to have 22 years of stick. Good luck

8. why join as a steward...jesus

9. Because they leave with more civvie quals than anyone else?

10. Every one has a role to play no matter how small or how big we are all part of the bigger picture.

11. That's dam decent of you Wits, your place or mine?
    I don't kiss and no reach around, as I am not very gay. Just a little queer. :twisted: :oops: :wink:
    I am however a Bar steward.

12. :evil: One of the hardest bastards I served with was L/Steward Lou Lewis who could drink and shag for England. 8)

13. Right then: a pink gin and a small boy, my man. Heavy on the bitters you tight-arsed virgin.

14. We're all out of gin sir, but a smally boy will become vacant any moment soon, the major is just leaving.
    Would you like it flushed out or do you take them raw? 8O :roll:

15. Damn you man, just bring me a straw and I'll do it myself. Make sure it's not split though will you? The major's hung like a bear

16. Very well said daffy.

Not a branch I'd wish to serve in, but you have hit the nail on the head.

17. And lets be honest these days any job is a good one.

18. Have you seen what a good steward gets paid in civie street ?
    I admit its not for everyone, but if thats the job he/she wants to do who are we to put em off ?

19. Ex RN stewards can earn a nice little living on the rigs. Not the fortune of an engineer, but still a pretty good lifestyle.

20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And as Daffy said, everyone has a part to play. Even fat pie munching jobsworth storemen.