Steward Apprentice

The easy bit is the vaccinations & eng1.

The painful part is the 4 (excruciatingly long) weeks waiting for the security clearance to come back when you've already completed everything else!

Well done guys. Good luck and get that security clearance done as a priority!

JamieDonut87

Lantern Swinger
The easy bit is the vaccinations & eng1.

The painful part is the 4 (excruciatingly long) weeks waiting for the security clearance to come back when you've already completed everything else!

Well done guys. Good luck and get that security clearance done as a priority!
Thanks for the heads up. I've got most of my stuff sorted. Just the jabs, the uniform sheet, pension and the security check (which I'll be keeping a keen eye on my email for a little while!)

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Toffo

Midshipman
My doctor was a pain in the arse to get my jabs through I eventually went private and claimed the money back! SC is done online set aside two hours of your life you will never get back to complete it it's a mare! Anything they don't understand or want more info on delays the clearance and can take a lot longer than four weeks so as soon as you get the link have everything to hand (Birth cert etc) and complete it.

JamieDonut87

Lantern Swinger
No tats that's good, hodonor. I am suprised by the number of heavily tattooed young thrusters who are sh1t scared of the needle ;)
Same. Though I wouldn't say I'm scared of the needle, I'm a blood donor. No use being scared of needles with the size they punch into your arm haha.

U

UK_BJOSH97

Hi guys I have my interview for a steward apprentice on the 27th of July.
What was the interview like ?
The ENG1 medical?

Really appreciate the help :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U RFA 7
U Diamond Lil's 26
U RFA 0