Steward apprentice training

U

UK_BJOSH97

Can anyone of you ladies or gentlemen be able to give me an insight into that training and insight into the roles ? :)

Seadog

War Hero
Stewards are lucky to have such limited contact with heads. Once Mr Sausage is on the way to the metaphorical seaside, his progress or lack of it is a matter for the ME department.

A warning worth repeating; if you are privileged to have the services of stewards, be nice....ALWAYS. If being nice doesn't come easy to you just remember, your steward has access to your toothbrush and your action mug.

Stewards are lucky to have such limited contact with heads. Once Mr Sausage is on the way to the metaphorical seaside, his progress or lack of it is a matter for the ME department.

A warning worth repeating; if you are privileged to have the services of stewards, be nice....ALWAYS. If being nice doesn't come easy to you just remember, your steward has access to your toothbrush and your action mug.
Chefs also have access to things that you are going to put into your mouth :eek::D

U

UK_BJOSH97

Anyway other than the chit chat about sausage anyone know the names of the new tidespring tankers?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U RFA 7
U RFA 0
Ally RFA 1