Steward apprentice 7th of Jan

U

UK_BJOSH97

Thank you and yeah 16 weeks! If your in the process I hope you make it too! And whoever didn't don't give up! It took me 4 years and I'm thick as [email protected] S$$t

Thank you and yeah 16 weeks! If your in the process I hope you make it too! And whoever didn't don't give up! It took me 4 years and I'm thick as [email protected] S$$t
Thanks! I'm starting on the 14th of Jan as a Seaman Apprentice, so I'll see you down there. Presumably the Stewards start earlier to get the beds made, tea on and uniforms ironed for the deckies. ;)

Get started on the vaccinations (there's a shortage of Hep A, so you might have to hunt around) and you need to know your blood group... You can find out for free if you sign up to donate blood. Lots of paperwork and hoops to jump through yet!

Congratulations again, should be really proud of yourself for keeping at it for so long.

U

UK_BJOSH97

Ahh it's because deckies can't live without their parents doing everything for themselves so they employ us yeah get paid on Monday going to book everything but need to cut 10kg for the mca im 6 ft 4 rugby player build but I'm overweight near obese on BMI. Going to knuckle down on paper work cancelling all my plans to be ready for whatever happens and training:) I'll hopefully see you down there mate. Share a pint?

Definitely! See you down there.

Lost about 15kg myself over the last four/five months. Give me a PM if you want some tips.

U

UK_BJOSH97

Aim to lose about a kilo a week or as close did drop 45kg when I was clinically obese got a bit of the skin which no doubt I'll get ripped for ha ha but yeah hopefully see you down there mate!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Diamond Lil's 26
U RFA 0
moodle RFA 22