Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by DutyRo, Oct 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but not the coroner it seems

Hi, I'm a PC and I'm Alive.

I hate cancer, coming over here, taking our Jobs.

I'm dying to see the new iPhone 5.

Strange how Steve Jobs died of Pancreatic Cancer (PC).

Turns out Apple products can get viruses.

If he had only backed himself up on iTunes, he'd be in Recovery Mode right now.

Looks like Steve Jobs beat everyone else in the race to cloud computing.

Reports are coming in that doctors tried reviving Steve Jobs but it turns out the defibrillator required flash.

Bet Bill Gates is in hysterics...Apple macs may not be able to get virus's but Gates has never had cancer

Finally laid to rest in a sleek white casket, the late Steve Jobs is surrounded by mourners in a massive cathedral. As the afternoon sunlight shines down on him through intricate stained glass revealing a beautiful spectrum of colours, Mr. Jobs will be remembered in death as he was in life.
    Overshadowed by windows.

Would it be wrong of me to suggest that we try to make these jokes about Steve Jobs dying a little more PC?

Co-Creator of Apple getting killed by something with the initials 'PC', that's iRonic.

Steve Jobs isn't really dead, the nurses are just holding him the wrong way.

I've just heard that someone in the big Mac industry has passed on.RIP Ronald McDonald.

I'm Pancreatic Cancer, I divide cells and spread uncontrollably. I'm PC, and killing Steve Jobs was my idea.

Pancreatic Cancer...There isn't an app for that.

It appears even Steve Jobs wouldn't be caught dead with an Iphone 4S.

I think Steve Jobs was asking for it in truth.With the amazing GPS feature on the iphone 4, it wasn't going to take the grim reaper much effort to find him.

Steve Jobs death is being streated as suspicious... Police are looking for iWitnesses

Bloomberg: Apple shares rise after it claims Jobless benefits.

What's more unlikely than Steve Jobs switching his iPad on tomorrow?Amanda Knox finding a room-mate.

My jokes about Steve Jobs are not duplicates.They may look exactly the same but I like to think of them as 'next generation'.

An apple a day does fuck all for pancreatic cancer.

Fuck me never knew the recession was that bad! Just heard that people at Apple have lost Jobs.

Funeral Planning? There's an App for that.

iDied

Steve Jobs is just like a Mac. Once a piece malfunctions, you have to change the whole thing.

2. Would it be wrong of me to suggest that we try to make any jokes about Steve Jobs dying a little more PC?

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

b r i l l i a n t ! ! ! :|

4. WTF is Steve Jobs ?.

5. The guy who invented Apple so i believe, all the ipods and such like, a clever, rich and now dead man.

6. sgtpepperband

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Saved on ground bait. .:brushteeth:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fuc*ing wan*er :laughing2:

9. :-D . :brushteeth: ..................

10. Ha Bloody haaa :-D

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Gone Fishin!

12. sgtpepperband

So you lot think it's funny to make jokes about Steve Jobs' death? Well iDon't.

• Like Like x 2
  13. PMSl!! GOOOOD ONEEEEE!!