Steve Irwin

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Graybags, Sep 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bright and brash Australian
    > >The "Hunter" was his name.
    > >And all those slimy reptiles,
    > >brought him wealth and fame.
    > >
    > >Some say he was a looker
    > >To girls, he was a dish
    > >He knew everything about crocodiles,
    > >But fu*&k all about fish

RIP

2. Got what he deservered, could'nt stand the bloke , :roll:

3. When asked what his favorite kids tv programe was, Steve replied
    "Thunderbirds, but there will always be a place in my heart for Stingray"

also, have you heard about the latest Steve Irwin sunblock? Its supposed to protect you from harmful rays.

4. Got what he deservered, could'nt stand the bloke , :roll:[/quote]

So cause you didnt like him, he deserved to die?

What kind of sick and twisted little rock are you peering out from beneath?

Just realised why I very rarely look in on these forums now, a minority of posters are just whineing little f*cktards with a narrow and pathetic view on life. Shame as I have good memories of the Matleots I worked with or met.

5. So cause you didnt like him, he deserved to die?

What kind of sick and twisted little rock are you peering out from beneath?

Just realised why I very rarely look in on these forums now, a minority of posters are just whineing little f*cktards with a narrow and pathetic view on life. Shame as I have good memories of the Matleots I worked with or met.[/quote]

I did not say rest in peice & I'm certainly not a little Fxcktard , I just would not dangle a baby in front of a crocadile , I did observe that there were jokes on the web within minutes of his death , & hundreds of stingrays be'ing butchered because of his stupidity , so who is the Fxcktard , the stingray or irwin , :twisted:

6. What so you think that Irwin wanted 100's of Stingrays killed in his memory? Cripes I hope you werent allowed to look after dangerous machinery in the Navy. He was an environmentalist you idiot it's people like yourself and the idiots that went out and got "revenge"

And nothing you have written on these forums so far proves to me that you are anything other than a class one F*cktard. aka C*ck.

7. Sad Bastard ,

8. Just pull'd the pin , take cover