Stealth Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by noshmon, Aug 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To liven it up have a new thread.

Rules are very simple. Similar to the self shot thread on Arrse

1) The picture must be taken by you. No sneaky Googling for those in fear of being caught.
    2) The person in the photo must be unsuspecting
    3) Anything boring earns you a week tied to a stake with only Jedward and Keith Lemon for company

So to kick it all off
    2012-05-06 22.11.52.jpg
  2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

And to quote Keith Lemon nosh, that is bang tidy! Where do you chance upon women like that? Fat chance of me finding one in Drake today!
  3. Exeter believe it or not.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  4. Who the fuck is she and how did she not notice how close you were????
  5. There should be a picture of the young woman next door pulling her knickers up in the back bedroom but I fell off the ladder and the old bill confiscated my polaroid, I'm up in court next week, what's voyeurism?
  6. Frog, walking past pretending to text.

Sharkey, next time go for an older woman. They either appreciate it, and if they don't then you can say you were living out their voyeurism fantasy, but they must have forgotten in their old age
  7. When I said "young" I meant younger than me, she's about 74, it was the sight of her NHS gnashers grinning at me in a glass on the window ledge that made me fall.
  8. She flashed you undies and a smile. If that isn't a defense then I don't know what is!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tried to get as close as Noshmon but was rumbbled, may be if I had been cool I would have susseeded, but I think the letch with tongue hanging outgave me away?

Attached Files:

10. Good effort Sumo!

Got a night out with a pongo planned next week so I'll prime him and hopefully have some more up soon
  11. Redmist was this yours or is the L in the bottom RHC a give away?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ask 'Norway Chris'.............
    • Like Like x 1

13. Ha what happened to him? Was he rumbled about Norther lights phots???
  14. Only a little........

15. Did not to get any closer in case I lost my camera?
    Comment first one to small, one for noshmon with a bit (shed loads) of cleverage, hi risk of serious damage if she hit you?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  16. Which ones you?
  17. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Perhaps one of us is trying too hard Suspect
  18. Bollocks! Rumbled! Time to move back to the Westcountry methinks. Hopefully they'll have forgotten about the mishaps there by now
  19. Stealth

:blob2::lurk:Stealth Photo of a scary cuddly toy, taken at close quarters with risk to life and limb, at least, Noshmon, the police are not looking for me in Fareham:argue::sign1:

Attached Files: