Stealing from Help for Heroes

Discussion in 'Charity' started by trelawney126, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OMM

OMM War Hero

Disgusting, he should definitely have to compensate aswell as an additional sum.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. What a disgrace ! Whatever the strongest penalty is, then he should ( if proved guilty ) be given it and forced to attend the hospital and explain himself to the soldiers, of whose funds he robbed . Despicable bastard !!
  3. How about he gets an arm and leg removed, then no funds for post-op assistance, 'cos some twat nicked it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Magazine hatch on hands should do the job.
  5. H4H ummm? Started by a couple living in reasonably house, now living in a ******* mansion. They pay themselves handsomely out of donations now being directors of of a charity.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Excellent point bikerman. That's theft.
  7. And charities are open to having their accounts inspected? ....
  8. Not theft if voted for by comity?
  9. Here a charity called Holidays for Heros is up and running. Rather successful if we are talking about Dawn Woodhouse being awarded an MBE for her services.
  10. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Has the accused been found a judge that is, not the muppets who don't get the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty' that underpins our legal system?
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Article 6.2 of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of the Council of Europe states: "Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law".

I agree with your sentiment but the defendant's innocence is only a presumption, not a given. :wink:
  12. If his innocence was a given, he wouldn't be in court surely.
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

But that's the whole point dear chap. The burden of proof rests solely on the Prosecution. This chap doesn't have to say a thing in his defence if he chooses not to. Just because there is a prima facia case against someone, doesn't mean they did it.

Mind you, this bloke probably did. The scumbag.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Seadog

Likely as guilty as the proverbial puppy co-located with poo but: he needs to be found guilty before hatches are dropped on his fingers by the banjo playing dip shit avengers of the RR Saudi punishment squad.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sgtpepperband

As my old Joss once advised me: "Never take an innocent man to the Table..." :twisted:
  16. Seadog

Ahoy SPB, shouldn't you be out catching real crims, perps and such like rather than posting on't interweb? Random arrestees could go before the sharia courts of finknottle, trelawnly, bender and OMM ( who the fcuk is that cock muncher?) and other quarterwits.

Accused = guilty = simples = get the ducking stool. The minds at work here.....jaw dropping, who can compare?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. sgtpepperband

Yeah, I could... but who's going to do all the paperwork that this elected Government insist that I have to do?! :shock:
  18. SPB, Plod related paperwork was around (in ever increasing quantities) long before this elected Government came into me! :neutral:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sgtpepperband

Yeah, I know - but it seems a 12-page, triplicated form needs to be submitted just to get a box of pencils - to write your PNB, of course... :shock: :wink:
    • Like Like x 1