Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

STC - Special Force!

As far as I can remember, there have been only a couple of ex STC personnel who went into the movie business.
One of them is WO(STC) Harry Crack who is seen here in charge of the 2nd Unit, directing the action scenes and car chase sequences for the new Quentin Tarantino musical *Pablo Wonka and the Cocaine Factory *
(Music and Lyrics by Frank Bruno)

PhotoPictureResizer_190821_234833426_crop_296x606.jpg

He also pedalled the Black Dalek in the television series *Doctor Who kicks the Daleks back doors in*

Last edited:
As far as I can remember, there have been only a couple of ex STC personnel who went into the movie business.
One of them is WO(STC) Harry Crack who is seen here in charge of the 2nd Unit,
directing the action scenes and car chase sequences for the new Quentin Tarantino movie *Pablo Wonka and the Cocaine Factory *

View attachment 42316
cant give a like and funny at the same time, so have a like?

LCK(STC) Will I. Burnett, who got through to a preliminary round of the very first series of The Great British Bake Off. His final qualifying bake was not deemed to be suitable for broadcasting before the 21:00 watershed, so he failed to make the cut.

PhotoPictureResizer_190821_234449137_crop_1440x1460.jpg

LCK Burnett, pictured before being thrown out of the studio with his final bake - "Italian Monster Cock Biscuits with Incinerated Garlic, Mystery Cheese Shavings and Smarties"

Classified material? I've got reams of it.

PhotoPictureResizer_190823_203408470_crop_680x114.jpg
Professor Archibald Whizzer-Jenkins
C/O Interrogation Unit
HMS PAINFUL
PO Box 666

Date *************

Dear COBRA Team,

Regarding your recent request to this Interrogation Unit to carry out a study of current techniques in this area and i.a.w.
paragraph 6b.(ii) of Document Zero Three (Information extraction - new methods and strategies), I have the honour to report that
this Unit has successfully developed (and utilised in "real time" situations) two new extremely cost effective ways to extract information from captured agents thereby negating the need to activate rendition directives.
Using two captured hostile agents as test cases, we have broken their resolve to stay silent in less than 48 hours.
Subject Alfa - Mustafa Al-Rama-Lama-Dingdong (Iraq Int Dept) refused to answer any questions using known persuasive methods (i. e. Waterboarding, assorted electrodes on various body parts etc), but cracked and gave up the names and addresses of his entire UK cell when he was told that his interrogators assistant was going to insert a tube into his anus and (quote) "top him up with expanding polystyrene foam" (unquote).
Enclosure 1.

0457574-1.jpg
This method has been judged to be extremely efficient and stocks of foam can be purchased in bulk from any good DIY establishment for a fraction of the price of a rendition flight to Cambodia.

Subject Bravo - Arthur Gimp (British civilian MOD employee, handled by a Bulgarian diplomat) went insane and attempted to kick his own head in after being made to "force watch" this, running on a continuous loop for 36 hours.
Enclosure 2.

It is this Units opinion that the two new interrogation methods be incorporated in the next change to Document Zero Three and given the widest dissemination (on a need to know basis).

Yours Truly,

A Whizzer-Jenkins Bsc(hons) MRSA
PhotoPictureResizer_190823_203408470_crop_680x114.jpg

Last edited:
The author, off to the "grab a S. A. S." wife bop at Stirling Lines while hubbies were away bimbling around Brecon Beacons.
Christ! Me in my best Bernards clobber and
my trusty vinyl-topped Ford Capri......they were chucking themselves at me. I had so many pairs of nickers in the glove compartment, I had to put all my eight track Barry White cassette tapes on the back seat!

PhotoPictureResizer_190821_235955911_crop_280x374.jpg

(I still have those trousers AND they still fit me - just as long as I put them on over my head).

Forerunners of the STC, the QVSG (Queen Victoria Special Gentlemen), who had their HQ in Fareham, were battle hardened and utterly ruthless in their training methods.
This is the type of punishment handed out to QVSG trainees if they failed CO's rounds, whose favourite nerve jangling catchphrase was "How clean is your chimney?".

7da0b127c107b06dc3bde5a7cb7589c5.jpg
(The unfortunate wretch at the bottom about to receive "the cane of shame" is made to hold on to his chimney brush, whilst the two at the top, who were on rooftop chimney brush observation duties endure a week in the stocks)

Cleaning ladies enter the QVSG Trainees accommodation to empty the single shit bucket and smash any wandering brown rats to death with wooden mallets.
Sleeping arrangements were rudimentary - this practice, known as "cramming" was standard procedure and if you scroll back a bit to see what the Married Quarters were like a few decades on, you'll notice that it didn't change much.

f8fbad95034c0e7064fafd72c7980189.jpg

QVSG Class of **** pose for a final photograph with their instructor CPO Reginald Kray - and yes, he is part of a very famous lineage.

COAST GUARD GROUP.jpg

The same class pictured here, waiting to be thrown off the top of Bishops Rock Lighthouse as part of their swimming test.
Each person was given a cannon ball from HMS VICTORY to carry with them on the swim back to Plymouth. Failure to be bring the ammunition back would result in S. 126 action against the miscreant. Failure to arrive back at all meant that N. O. K. we're liable for full payment for the immersion suit and cannon ball and instant eviction from M. Q's (if appropriate) and transportation to the nearest workhouse.

HMS_Roxburgh_2.jpg

Picture puzzle. Loads of intelligence images found amongst that gert big heap of forgotten files.

PhotoPictureResizer_190829_183153737_crop_768x398.jpg
(Copyright STC Int Sqn).

It's 1980. The place is Kabul. It's Russian.
What's that covered up bit on the back for?

Latest Threads