Starting BRNC in January- Potential role change?

A slot has opened up for me to start officer training in January, I got this offer today, which I accepted of course (Giving me only one months notice). I passed FATs back in March for ATC and Observer but just missed out on pilot which is what I originally wanted. I passed AIB in September. I decided to go for ATC instead, for me the priority has always been to get into the Navy as an officer and the specific role being secondary (Something in the FAA though).

My question is:
Once in officer training will I be able to swap roles if I do decide I'd rather be a pilot then ATC?

Will they let me re-do FATs?

Keep in mind that my place at BRNC is allocated based on going in as ATC.

A slot has opened up for me to start officer training in January, I got this offer today, which I accepted of course (Giving me only one months notice). I passed FATs back in March for ATC and Observer but just missed out on pilot which is what I originally wanted. I passed AIB in September. I decided to go for ATC instead, for me the priority has always been to get into the Navy as an officer and the specific role being secondary (Something in the FAA though).

My question is:
Once in officer training will I be able to swap roles if I do decide I'd rather be a pilot then ATC?

Will they let me re-do FATs?

Keep in mind that my place at BRNC is allocated based on going in as ATC.
I think you've answered your own question.

No, you won't be able to 'upgrade' from ATC to pilot. Maybe vice versa if one failed pilot training.

You haven't passed the pilot FATs and they won't allow you to do them again once you're in, so it's a bit irrelevant asking about pilot. You've got to decide Obs later or ATC now. I'm with Alfred and would take Obs over ATC. If you fail Obs training then ATC MAY be offered to you. The other way round is not an option.