Starting at raleigh

Just got my start date for Raleigh 28 April!
Anyone else around this time ?
I know there's a thread for this but asking incase anyone hasn't listed there name there.

^Agreed.

@Max9393 - For the benefit of others drawn to share and rejoice in your exciting news ( :ROLL: & :WINK: ) the Thread to which you have added yourself but have not quoted is at:

https://www.navy-net.co.uk/communit...g-to-hms-raleigh-observe-persec.72622/page-49

Bobservations
Numbers game 1. Seems that only a scant few of those actually joining HMS RALEIGH ever appear on the above lists. Perhaps a few were prior posters/lurkers yet enter slyly & anonymously as many did when this place was all cyber-space-free fields?

It follows that a significant No. of applicants have & will continue to enlist/pass out unencumbered with any prior presence here. Whatever & good luck to one & all.

Nos game 2. OP's post of last Nov 13th =16yr old but at Profile Page = 27. Porkies? Or just damned stressful?

This recruiting process, besides rocketing the BP, has already added a few years to the younkers poor soul...

^Agreed.

@Max9393 - For the benefit of others drawn to share and rejoice in your exciting news ( :ROLL: & :WINK: ) the Thread to which you have added yourself but have not quoted is at:

https://www.navy-net.co.uk/communit...g-to-hms-raleigh-observe-persec.72622/page-49

Bobservations
Numbers game 1. Seems that only a scant few of those actually joining HMS RALEIGH ever appear on the above lists. Perhaps a few were prior posters/lurkers yet enter slyly & anonymously as many did when this place was all cyber-space-free fields?

It follows that a significant No. of applicants have & will continue to enlist/pass out unencumbered with any prior presence here. Whatever & good luck to one & all.

Nos game 2. OP's post of last Nov 13th =16yr old but at Profile Page = 27. Porkies? Or just damned stressful?

This recruiting process, besides rocketing the BP, has already added a few years to the younkers poor soul...
Was as simple as seeing if anyone who does not know about that thread is starting on that date... I think you've looked into it a tad too much !
As far as the age thing... It's all todo with persec right?;)
And as said below... spur of the moment my bad!
Appreciate the response anyway !

Last edited: