Start my new job next month!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, May 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Yeah baby! Got it confirmed today I start my training course as an Emergency Medical Technician / Trainee Paramedic next month.

    Any other medical types out there got any good tips for me? I need the ambulance equivalent of a Sea Daddy!
     
  2. congrats hun- best of luck
    xxxx BH
     
  3. sgtpepperband

    sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

    Well done mate! Remember, sticking a Brufen to the patient's forehead and telling them to come back in the morning for Fresh Cases will just not do!! :D
     
  4. Oh, I can think of someone who'll fit the criteria! :D

    Well done, sounds great!

    I have a tip though. A large bore cannula is useful if you need to assert your authority. Doesn't matter if they don't need it :twisted:
     
  5. wet_blobby

    wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

    Well done and have a chat with Nutty-bags mate.
     
  6. You're going to get me into trouble before I've even started you minx!
     
  7. You rang!! PM me if you need any advice mate.

    NB
     
  8. Yeah Nutty bags, will you be my ambulance daddy please? :lol:
     
  9. Good effort mate - Congratulations!!

    Spenny
     
  10. cool, you get to look at peoples bits....
     
  11. Ok. Not sure what i can teach you though, only been in the job 3 years. However if you want to know about trauma, death and destruction then i'm your man!!
     
  12. and looking at peoples bits
     
  13. have PM'd you mate, cheers!
     
  14. check reply and good luck with it
     
  15. You mean I get to look at people's bits and get paid as well??? How ace is that! :lol:
     
  16. never thought of going back to your singing career?
     
  17. Shakey mate, believe me when i say this, you wont want to be looking at 90% of your patients bits mate. As for the other 10%, good god at any other time it would be beer goggles or a double bagger jobbie.

    NB
     
  18. Congratulations, where you going to be working.
     
  19. No, I turned my back on my incredible 38 chart topping singles singing career after that drink driving conviction in 2002. :(
     
  20. Wasn't me, nutty_bag taught me :D Told you he'd make a good ambulance daddy!
     

Share This Page