Start my new job next month!

Yeah baby! Got it confirmed today I start my training course as an Emergency Medical Technician / Trainee Paramedic next month.

Any other medical types out there got any good tips for me? I need the ambulance equivalent of a Sea Daddy!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well done mate! Remember, sticking a Brufen to the patient's forehead and telling them to come back in the morning for Fresh Cases will just not do!! :D

Oh, I can think of someone who'll fit the criteria! :D

Well done, sounds great!

I have a tip though. A large bore cannula is useful if you need to assert your authority. Doesn't matter if they don't need it :twisted:

snapdragon said:
!
I have a tip though. A large bore cannula is useful if you need to assert your authority. Doesn't matter if they don't need it :twisted:
You're going to get me into trouble before I've even started you minx!

Shakey said:
Yeah Nutty bags, will you be my ambulance daddy please? :lol:
Ok. Not sure what i can teach you though, only been in the job 3 years. However if you want to know about trauma, death and destruction then i'm your man!!

Shakey said:
You mean I get to look at people's bits and get paid as well??? How ace is that! :lol:
Shakey mate, believe me when i say this, you wont want to be looking at 90% of your patients bits mate. As for the other 10%, good god at any other time it would be beer goggles or a double bagger jobbie.

NB

Shakey said:
Yeah baby! Got it confirmed today I start my training course as an Emergency Medical Technician / Trainee Paramedic next month.

Any other medical types out there got any good tips for me? I need the ambulance equivalent of a Sea Daddy!
Congratulations, where you going to be working.

Shakey said:
snapdragon said:
!
You're going to get me into trouble before I've even started you minx!
Wasn't me, nutty_bag taught me :D Told you he'd make a good ambulance daddy!

Latest Threads