Start dates- advive please

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cricket00, Jul 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

I was wondering if any logs (per) who have their join dates could give me some advice please. My application was completed March 2010, and i am going on acquaint course later this month, how long after that did you get your joining date?? And how much notice were you give??

Thank you

2. cricket

I'm shaking my crystal ball for you and seeing .........

Father Christmas delivering an early Christmas present in December in the form of the news you are hoping for and ..........

The Easter Bunny delivering an Easter Egg to you as a Passing Out surprise ........

3. Brill thanks for that, i know its a waiting game and everyones in the same position but just helps when you can see abit of light at the end of the tunnel.

4. Whilst you've got it out, how about a look for an ET(WESM)?

I applied december 2009...

Cheers...

:)

5. You're welcome ...............

Shake, shake ...........

Hmmm

I'm seeing autumnal leaves falling as you hear good news and .........

shake .......

possibly Father Christmas leaving a lovely blue uniform at the end of your bed ........

:lol:

6. :D

7. Carefull Sol...santa is a dirty old man who only comes once a year.....and when he does, he fills yer stockings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :D

8. Sol, anything on the horizon of your crystal ball for little Tuts? :D

9. You can start on me anytime you 'lil minx :wink:

10. You won't be saying that when you meet me in person. You'll be searching for the door planning your escape. :twisted:

11. There was a lovely blue uniform at the end of my oppo's bed last Christmas, 8O
    As he pleaded guilty he will be home for next Christmas. :D

12. Game on, we'll see who cracks first :twisted:

13. Lol guys if you wanna know when your start dates are likely to be i suggest you look at http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=27658.html and guess it from that. Hate to burst bubbles but thats all that is happening here :p Unless Sol does actually have a crystal ball, in which case when will my start date be oh mystical one. :)

14. It will be on a Monday, I just am having a little trouble finding which one. :wink:

15. Ho ho, it will probably be me. I was close to breaking on the RNAC just trying to make my bed. 8O

16. It helps if you get out of it first :wink:

17. Blackrat gave me a bit of good advice. He told me to set fire to all the other beds, so mine wouldn't get noticed.

18. He was winding you up, that only leaves yours that they can check. Set fire to half of them (including yours) then nick someone elses bedding.

19. Tell ya what, you lot are a clever little bunch. I'll do just that, thanks Wrecker. I'll beat this system even if it kills me. :whax: