Stand easy in this gaff

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Feb 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

This actually has the makings of a good photo thread. 'Top Trumps' bar staff.

My local (£3.75 a fucking pint) employs alot of eye candy. Usually they are early 20s student wenches, very attractive and all seem to be top heavy. The pub dress policy must insist in a large amount of cleavage showing.

'Eye contact' is a dirty phrase in my book.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Wits: That dit is not relevant or substantiated, unless you add name/location of your local so we can arrange an RR 'recce'... :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your wish is grunted.

4. Doesn't always work, when the Avondale first went topless some of the totty was passable, just before it closed they were definitely heading down the munter route....or so I was told!!!

5. lips-that-touch-liquor-shall-not-touch-ours2.jpg What about these babes?

6. The Avondale was horrific. I went in there once about 18 months ago. The lads had "promised me a hoofing run ashore boss". What I got was a 50+ Janner barmaid who, at the stroke of 6, put my half-poured Guiness back on the pump and then removed her top and bra with all the grace and elegance of a East European Shot Putter to reveal a pair of spaniel's ears that reached her navel. I almost threw up.

7. So that is their excuse for not being able to pull a matelot then? Nuffink to do with the fact that they are digs at all ..