Stand Easy Girls.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

...And relax, the grape harvest has been completed and collected, your wine for 2009 is being processed. Fcuk I'm good to you lot, I dont know, getting up and about at all hours to find vineyards in the dark just so you can get drunk and giggly. I have hauled enough grapes to keep a small country p1ssed for a decade so enjoy the vintage when it arrives. :p
  2. Thank You Mrs JFH will be happy!!!
  3. Not been doing red for the blokes, thatt's sexist shame on you WB
  4. wet_blobby

The nicest grape I tasted before pissing on the vine was a pinot something or other, it was a red grape. So I presume it made red wine. This wine malarkey is a tadge more technical than making cider.
  5. AS you say it gets complicated, some white wine is made from red grapes, now work that one out.
  6. wet_blobby

Nah, not working anything out apart from how to strangle the pretentious bastards that run the wineries and get away with it.

I hear there are calls for a cull of the human population, I have a list.
  7. Drunk+giggly? Surely it is also ensures that you men get laid! Hehe.
    I am a vodka drinker myself, but on behalf of the rest of womenkind,I thank you Mr WB. My housemates wouldn't cope without wine!
  8. wet_blobby

Welshy, it was a pleasure. :p

9. Come up here and say that, and I only drink wine these days to reduce the trips to the heads to a comfortable level
  10. Me+the rest of my house will raise a glass to you tonight before it gets messier!
  11. wet_blobby

Maxi, have I actually managed to talk wine with a Scotsman and not mention Buckie? :lol:
  12. Up till now, that is.

Any way Buckie is just an evil plot against us sober and upright folks masterminded by english catholics.
  13. WB is your wine sold over here or is it more a local? I'm only asking to whether it is possible to sample it over here or not lol
  14. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Are you after getting drunk and giggly too Tommo? Not a bad idea though.
  15. I don't mind admitting I do like the odd glass of grapes fella lol
  16. wet_blobby

It aint mine! I was just hauling the grapes and trying not to spread them over the road. The wine is from the Marlborough region of New Zealand, it's sold in Sainsburys, tescos, oddbins under the label "Drylands" "Montana" "Cloudy Bay" or if you can find it the cheap label is "Monkey Bay", take it from me because I hauled the grapes from the vineyard, the cheap stuff is made from the same grapes.
  17. Best run ashore for the Bucc Boys " Monday night was Buckie night! and Buckie night was fu***e night" :wink: :wink:
  18. You cant beat a nice bottle of Chateau Mussar from the Bekka Valley.You can almost taste the cordite from all the conflict there.
  19. I read somewhere recently that an Australian winery had crossed the Pinot Noir grape with a mild anti-diuretic, the new grape is called Pinot
  20. Only hermers drink screech made from grapes; hetero dudes only drink stuff made from potato skins and sugar.