Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stan the sad old fcuk

Well fcuk my tall hat the missus has scarpered off to Egypt with her mate (so she says) bet she's fcuked off with that fireman !!! Has Monty gone missing again??
I've got the week to myself she's been gone three hours and I'm bored to fcuk at least if she was home I could give her a good kicking till Match of the Day comes on later, still the dog is fair game. Off fishing tomorrow how sad is that
Still I suppose I could venture into town and get pissed why didn't I think of that earlier,
Any ideas guys.
Better news this week 25% increase in my pension this year the old seadog is 55.

frogman007

War Hero
Crack open a tin, strip down to ya nicks and bimble round the house like a king. It will make sense after your 8th special brew!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Spooky Stan, I hit 55 in March so this month should be a good 'un and thank fuck I never changed to the new pension scheme.

If you're bored, go to Launceston gun shop, get a decent air rifle (with silencer, you'll need it to stop scaring the neighbours), sit at a window and ping pigeons and cats all day as you work your way through a crate.

frogman007

War Hero
Spooky Stan, I hit 55 in March so this month should be a good 'un and thank fuck I never changed to the new pension scheme.

If you're bored, go to Launceston gun shop, get a decent air rifle (with silencer, you'll need it to stop scaring the neighbours), sit at a window and ping pigeons and cats all day as you work your way through a crate.

Quoting my brother now but it's a suppressor not a silencer!

Nasty Nigel over the road used to shoot the kiddies queueing for the icecream van from his bedroom window with an air rifle. He was a teenager then. Seeing the police at his house has become a common occurrence. the guy must be in his 30s and is still living at home, yet his parents are really nice people, although a lot softer than me, obviously

finknottle

Banned
Might I suggest donning one of the missus's best dresses, skimpy underwear and black stockings, get out your copy of Readers Wives (If you are really lucky there could be one of your essence neighbours in it) then give yourself a damned good polishing. Needless to say this activity must take place with the lights on and the curtains wide open.

Might I suggest donning one of the missus's best dresses, skimpy underwear and black stockings, get out your copy of Readers Wives (If you are really lucky there could be one of your essence neighbours in it) then give yourself a damned good polishing. Needless to say this activity must take place with the lights on and the curtains wide open.
Done that 5 minutes after she went out the door !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2_deck_dash Sad news. Stan the Man has crossed the bar. Diamond Lil's 43
stan_the_man A little help for old Stan The Quarterdeck 4
stan_the_man It could only happen to Stan Diamond Lil's 2
frogman007 Campaign for Stan the Man The Gash Barge 37
G Stan Gray History 0
janner Is she called Dawn Stan? Miscellaneous 1
S This should cheer you up Stan! Diamond Lil's 6
R12_CV Is this our Stan..? Current Affairs 6
scouse Extra Chinooks in the Stan 2OI3 havent we gone by then??? The Fleet Air Arm 2
B Stan & Ray - Centenary Chronograph The Quarterdeck 1
scouse The Stan and Mental Health/ Vicki at the Echo Current Affairs 1
scouse Articles about the "Stan" From Vicki from the Echo Current Affairs 0
scouse Do Wooka Wookas Navex to the Stan???? The Fleet Air Arm 12
Joint_Force_Harrier Harrier Crash in the Stan Current Affairs 44
The_Jimmy From Stan International 1
The_Jimmy First Aussie in 40 years awarded the VC in 'Stan International 31
A Booties in the Stan The Corps 3
silverfox RN in the 'stan The Quarterdeck 8
Sumo So sad, in the line of duty Current Affairs 3
SONAR-BENDER If this is true, it is a sad indictment on the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 75
D How could they mess my sons Navy Career up !!! SO VERY SAD Joining the Royal Navy 21
SuperNexus A sad end rfa diligence stealthy put up for sale Current Affairs 49
fishhead Yet more Sad News.(It gets worse) Land Ops 5
fishhead Sad news Land Ops 6
SONAR-BENDER Oh dear, how, sad, never mind (v2) Diamond Lil's 1
SONAR-BENDER Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Diamond Lil's 3
SONAR-BENDER Sad news about de Kirchner. Diamond Lil's 7
frogman007 Sad, sad day. The Quarterdeck 23
scouse A sad SAR incident The Fleet Air Arm 6
SONAR-BENDER Sad thought processes The Gash Barge 10
Handler Sad ,sad end for Winnie Johnson Current Affairs 6
stan_the_man A very sad reminder of inept foreign policy. Current Affairs 0
MG Maniac Oh Dear! How Sad! .... Never Mind! Diamond Lil's 23
hodge The sad demise of the T22's The Fleet 3
2_deck_dash Sad News ( Daz Tully ) The Quarterdeck 5
soleil Navy News: "A Sad Day For Cornwall And Gloucester" The Fleet 0
scouse 303 Squadron Polish Pilots , such a sad ending!! in betrayal. last night CH 4. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
trelawney126 Sad Affair Current Affairs 3
S HAppy & Sad Blue Jokes 0
frogman007 Sad loss of a diving legend. Current Affairs 6
finknottle A sad indictment on our society Current Affairs 17
scouse A very sad Story Indeed The Fleet Air Arm 30
N Sad Films, Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 51
trelawney126 A Very Sad Milestone Current Affairs 3
tommo RIP Another Sad Loss Current Affairs 0
T Sad day for the SAS Diamond Lil's 0
4to8 Sad but true,Broon is a liability Current Affairs 1
S Mad,Sad and Bad Boat and Ship names Diamond Lil's 22
Bad CO Sad News Site Issues 6