Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stan & Ray - Centenary Chronograph

Hi guys, I am trying to pass a message onto Stan Riley and Ray Patterson, I met them at last years Submariners meeting. They were admiring my Submariners commemorative watch. I promised I would call them once I found the contact details of the maker but silly me lost the contact details and Stan & Rays numbers. Anyway, the watches are advertised on Ebay, I have just bought my Grandson one as he is currently serving but I am most keen to contact Stan & Ray to let them know or anyone else for that matter who might be interested, go to ebay and type in Sewells in the search bar and you will see it there. Stan or Ray if you read this please contact me, I apologise for losing your numbers.
Kind regards,
Billy

trelawney126

War Hero
Billybobrtd said:
Hi guys, I am trying to pass a message onto Stan Riley and Ray Patterson, I met them at last years Submariners meeting. They were admiring my Submariners commemorative watch. I promised I would call them once I found the contact details of the maker but silly me lost the contact details and Stan & Rays numbers. Anyway, the watches are advertised on Ebay, I have just bought my Grandson one as he is currently serving but I am most keen to contact Stan & Ray to let them know or anyone else for that matter who might be interested, go to ebay and type in Sewells in the search bar and you will see it there. Stan or Ray if you read this please contact me, I apologise for losing your numbers.
Kind regards,
Billy
Can submariners tell the time? :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2_deck_dash Sad news. Stan the Man has crossed the bar. Diamond Lil's 43
stan_the_man A little help for old Stan The Quarterdeck 4
stan_the_man It could only happen to Stan Diamond Lil's 2
frogman007 Campaign for Stan the Man The Gash Barge 37
stan_the_man Stan the sad old fcuk Diamond Lil's 16
G Stan Gray History 0
janner Is she called Dawn Stan? Miscellaneous 1
S This should cheer you up Stan! Diamond Lil's 6
R12_CV Is this our Stan..? Current Affairs 6
scouse Extra Chinooks in the Stan 2OI3 havent we gone by then??? The Fleet Air Arm 2
scouse The Stan and Mental Health/ Vicki at the Echo Current Affairs 1
scouse Articles about the "Stan" From Vicki from the Echo Current Affairs 0
scouse Do Wooka Wookas Navex to the Stan???? The Fleet Air Arm 12
Joint_Force_Harrier Harrier Crash in the Stan Current Affairs 44
The_Jimmy From Stan International 1
The_Jimmy First Aussie in 40 years awarded the VC in 'Stan International 31
A Booties in the Stan The Corps 3
silverfox RN in the 'stan The Quarterdeck 8
MoD_RSS Government backs 3D X-ray technology to capture images of diseased bones in 40 seconds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 16 jails to receive X-ray scanners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Undulate Ray by-catch allowance in the English Channel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Macfarlane appointed to the National Heritage Memorial Fund/ The National Lottery Heritage Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ray Winstone supports Armed Forces Day MoD News 0
Waspie Hip Hip Hip Hip Hur-ray, The Lockerbie bomber is dead today Current Affairs 11
witsend Beware of the Muslim ray guns. Diamond Lil's 38
wave_dodger Anyone know where CPO (NCS) Ray thompson went? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
Tas-ape Naval Slang Uniform to X-ray The Gash Barge 8
Shakey Infant put through X-ray machine? The Quarterdeck 1
D Sting Ray denies involvement Diamond Lil's 6
MoD_RSS UK Government launches £1 Million Shared History Fund to mark Northern Ireland Centenary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Centenary bodies meet to discuss plans for Northern Ireland’s anniversary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Marking the Centenary of Northern Ireland MoD News 0
soleil FB: Royal Naval Benevolent Trust - Go Ahead For RNBT’s Centenary Care Home Project, Admiral Jellicoe House. Charity 2
MoD_RSS Speech: PM speech at ILO centenary conference: 11 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Government Actuary’s Department marks its centenary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pankhurst statue given Grade II* listing to mark centenary of votes for women MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: JCCC’s commemorations team complete unprecedented levels of dedication during centenary year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £19 million package to mark armistice centenary MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Prime Minister praises Royal Air Force at Centenary Reception MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: PM's speech at RAF100 Centenary celebration in Downing Street MoD News 0
soleil Merseyside Maritime Museum: "Centenary Of Mersey Ferries’ Daring Zeebrugge Raid" History 0
MoD_RSS News story: Commemoration of the Centenary of the Battle of the Somme MoD News 0
MichaelBully1 HMS Hampshire sinking centenary 5th June 2016 History 3
MoD_RSS Speech: First Sea Lord’s remarks ahead of the centenary of the Battle of Jutland MoD News 18
MoD_RSS News story: Reporting for duty – a centenary of defence operations at Porton Down MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF museum unveils centenary celebration plans after Budget boost MoD News 0
soleil W. Morning News: "Admirals And Sailors To Honour Centenary Of 'Iconic' Battleship" History 1
scouse FAA Centenary The Fleet Air Arm 9
B Fleet Air Arm Centenary History 10
soleil Pompey News: "Centenary Is Approaching For Outbreak Of Great War" History 0