Stage School

In this time of every increasing demands on the finances of the armed forces, can someone please tell me where the RAF can find the cash to sponsor the Channel 4 programme Stage School.

I mean apart from the cash, Stage School!, those wanting to go to stage school and the majority of those with interest in the programme are highly unlikely to have an interest ( and in regards to the RAF I use the following term in its loosest interpretation) Military.

Has the person who authorised this had a nervous breakdown, or is some sibling/child/lover of a person in power one of the producers?

They're also sponsoring some show called Celebs Go Dating, real gritty stuff. Skimming the ads, it looks like their targeting young women. Maybe we're missing a trick here, you get them while they're lying down on the couch watching some mindbogglingly shit show that's so bad they think 'literally anything would be better than this'.

Typical Pusse way behind the times. The Crabs are sponsoring TV trash to get recruits and we've only lately dropped the Press Gang. perhaps we could try and get @Ninja_Stoker on Britain's got Talent juggling wheel spanners while drinking a mug of Kai.;)

Typical Pusse way behind the times. The Crabs are sponsoring TV trash to get recruits and we've only lately dropped the Press Gang. perhaps we could try and get Ninja_Stoker on Britain's got Talent juggling wheel spanners while drinking a mug of Kai.;)
Now I for one would pay good money to see that!!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
perhaps we could try and get @Ninja_Stoker on Britain's got Talent juggling wheel spanners while drinking a mug of Kai.;)
Now I for one would pay good money to see that!!
That's my morning routine anyway. Up until ten years ago, it included simultaneously rolling a one-handed tickler but I had to give that up for health reasons (broke my toe with a dropped wheel-spanner).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
F Diamond Lil's 1
creddly Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 39