Stab.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39947017

There are thieves , murderers , arsonists etc in all walks of life , why should this lass be treated any different ?
Judge to defer sentence until september.
IMO this bit is bollox......"The judge must take into account determination or demonstration of steps to address addiction, so it sounds as though he's giving her a chance and I think the judge would do that for anyone wherever they came from in the right circumstances.

Only a few weeks ago some chap was trying to dodge a spell in chokey by claiming he'd been promised a game of cricket by a county side. It worked until M'Lud was told it was a pile of shit. However I rather admire this young lady's up market version. Here boyfriend was probably being an arsehole and deserved stabbing and the drugs were just a sideshow.;)

N

Nippit

Only a few weeks ago some chap was trying to dodge a spell in chokey by claiming he'd been promised a game of cricket by a county side. It worked until M'Lud was told it was a pile of shit. However I rather admire this young lady's up market version. Here boyfriend was probably being an ******** and deserved stabbing and the drugs were just a sideshow.;)
Judge Ian Pringle might ask her "To make a clean breast of it" Although there's little left to the imagination in her photograph.

Only a few weeks ago some chap was trying to dodge a spell in chokey by claiming he'd been promised a game of cricket by a county side. It worked until M'Lud was told it was a pile of shit. However I rather admire this young lady's up market version. Here boyfriend was probably being an ******** and deserved stabbing and the drugs were just a sideshow.;)
Would he have been so lenient if the girl was unemployed and living in a homeless shelter ?.

Would he have been so lenient if the girl was unemployed and living in a homeless shelter ?.
I doubt it. If it had been a bloke on drugs stabbing a woman would he have received the same sentence? "Everyone is equal before the law" I wonder what happened to that concept.

Seadog

War Hero
I have read on a learned site ( see what I did there ? ) that the media have done a 2 + 2 = 5 on this story.

Notwithstanding that, judges give all sorts of people from all walks of life a break. Furthermore, judges don't just make up a sentence with reference to chicken bones, voodoo dollies and the phase of the moon. They have guidelines.

And the lass is hot and dangerous, almost French.

I seem to recall a recent incident of Glasgow medical students cheating in exams. They are looking at a GMC fitness to practise hearing before they are qualified to practise. Lavinia is not in the clear legally or professionally.

Sentence? What sentence?

Bob recommends parking the Outrage Bus in a lay-by and re-read this from the BBC's report:

<<...Judge Pringle was told Woodward had become addicted to drugs and had previously been in an abusive relationship with a previous boyfriend. He said he would take an "exceptional" course of action and defer sentencing until September...>>

Choon: 'I'll see you in September, when the summers through...'

and chill...:WINK:

I'm still more concerned that she wants to be a doctor and is addicted to drugs.

Bit like an arsonist wanting to be a fireman, or a bank robber wanting to work in the Royal Mint!

N

Nippit

No Navy surgeon had an unhealthy relationship with (especially red) wine ever. One of my favourites was a three bottles an evening type.
Docs are often the Wine Members. Stands to reason it is incumbent on them to sample every bottle to make sure it is of a standard appreciated by the Mess President and others.