st Nics gifts

simonjgriffithshr

Lantern Swinger
The irony of it, I got The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins for Christmas... :lol:

Also got the Dangerous Book for Boys (very interesting), a dressing gown a DVD, a CD and a couple of other bits and bobs.

slim

War Hero
Lingyai said:
The Mrs took me to a titty go go bar to watch some sweet young things shaking their tails and plenty of cold beer of course.

No need to tell us twice Lingy. You really know how to bring out the jealousy in a man!

A bottle of 12 yo Pulteney malt :D, six Stuart crystal wine glasses (Arundell pattern), a bottle of a wine I'd never come across before and a mini-cruise (from my mum) :D. Sadly the latter did not come with one of those Welcome Onboard packages: a 6ft hairy stoker/sea dad :( to keep me warm in me pit. Awww!

slim said:
Lingyai said:
The Mrs took me to a titty go go bar to watch some sweet young things shaking their tails and plenty of cold beer of course.

No need to tell us twice Lingy. You really know how to bring out the jealousy in a man!
Sorry mate, internet snags over here thanks to the quake in Taiwan

slim

War Hero
Lingyai said:
slim said:
Lingyai said:

And did this quake make the tities tremble even more in the titty bar?
Mines a Singha, please leave it behind the bar in Playschool.

slim said:
Lingyai said:
slim said:
Lingyai said:

And did this quake make the tities tremble even more in the titty bar?
Mines a Singha, please leave it behind the bar in Playschool.
Here's some christmas cheer for you shipmate...
gogo.jpg
[/img]

rosinacarley said:
I have to say Ling dear, if I had been No 14, I would have asked for tits for Xmas!

She can have mine in exchange for her wonderfully flat, chest. :) Mind you I don't want her girly hairlessness. Yuk! For the record, her oppo's chest is slightly less busty than mine!!! :(