st Nics gifts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Red_, Dec 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am sure that you are all aware that st Nic is the patron st of sailors,
    i thought it would be fun to find out what he brought of of you last night while u were sleeping.

Did he bring anybody Battleships the classic game?

I got PJs, an ipod, MCR cd, a puzzle, boot polish and a new iron.

Bottoms up!!!!

2. Got a book about shipbuilding in Scotland which is quite interesting.

3. A cricut and a new camera, some smellies and jewellery! Santa has been very kind this year!

4. Lots of chocs and other assorted sweets (is someone trying to damage my perfectly honed physique?) plus the Monty Python box set, Sailor (the CD of the series) a couple of books and some new threads - bargain!

5. A bottle of poteen, the real DIY stuff from the Emerald Isle. I don't drink! (well not very often). Need to speak to AndyM about rigging a drip.

Pol

6. No shoes then Rosie? :roll:

SF

7. Potcheen. Oh dear riod you'll need one mate!! full bore cannula in the ACF and a bag of fluids should sort you out!! :lol:

8. I got an ipod nano, a nice shiny book on mountaineering and a few other delights. Quite happy thanks very much

9. Santa was a cnut!I wanted a personal DVD player and all i got was another CD player,and a watch!

10. I received a digital camera and a photo printer. Various books, Family Guy Series 5 and smellies. The camera kit was a complete surprise. I'm going to be good this year perhaps I might get a new car :roll:

11. Cheers NB, will a 20mm garden hose, an old bike pump and a 2ltr bottle of irn bru work?

Pol

12. Socks, Socks, Socks, Sock, Socks, Socks, Socks bloody socks [​IMG]

13. The irony of it, I got The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins for Christmas... :lol:

Also got the Dangerous Book for Boys (very interesting), a dressing gown a DVD, a CD and a couple of other bits and bobs.

14. The Mrs took me to a titty go go bar to watch some sweet young things shaking their tails and plenty of cold beer of course.

15. The Mrs took me to a titty go go bar to watch some sweet young things shaking their tails and plenty of cold beer of course.

16. No need to tell us twice Lingy. You really know how to bring out the jealousy in a man!

17. A bottle of 12 yo Pulteney malt :D, six Stuart crystal wine glasses (Arundell pattern), a bottle of a wine I'd never come across before and a mini-cruise (from my mum) :D. Sadly the latter did not come with one of those Welcome Onboard packages: a 6ft hairy stoker/sea dad :( to keep me warm in me pit. Awww!

18. Sorry mate, internet snags over here thanks to the quake in Taiwan

19. And did this quake make the tities tremble even more in the titty bar?
    Mines a Singha, please leave it behind the bar in Playschool.

20. Here's some christmas cheer for you shipmate...
    [​IMG][/img]