ST George........................

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by brazenhussy, Mar 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Says it all - - friends kids were over yesterday afternoon- mum's day drinkies, and we got talking about ST George, so when they were shown this flag

[​IMG]

and asked what it represented the reply was;

dunno - france? spain? NHS??

GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Red Cross!

3. yeah that one came up too-
    when we told them it was the flag of ST George, and England - they looked most confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. They are likely to be even more confused now that the bullies at the top have decreed that the EU flag is a 'national flag' on a par with this one ?!?

5. Fxxxxxxxxxxg tossers the lot of them , EU ctuns :evil: :evil:

6. No no no no no no no no :evil: :evil: :evil:

7. Given that the EU doesn't regard England as a nation**, they (and our [spit] government) have effectively put their flag above ours.

** - Wines now can only be called after a nation, or region - and England (to the EU) is neither. B'[email protected]

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

well I'll be fcuked if I'm ever going to fly the EU flag, might wipe my arrse with it though.

9. [quote="Whiffler
    Given that the EU doesn't regard England as a nation**, they (and our [spit] government) have effectively put their flag above ours.............

[/quote]

You can lay the blame for that at Liebour's feet, it was Little Mr Cook stated that it was 'Scotland, Wales, Ireland and 'the English Regions'.

10. [​IMG]

Just the thing for St Paddy's Day!

I'm glad we've wrenched back our Flag from the BNP.

11. What I can't work out is Prescott - I don't see him as pro-EU, yet he's really going for the regional government without the people.

Did I mention that I consider them all b'[email protected] ?