Sproglet on-board!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Veritas, Sep 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sprog warning! Hello chaps and chapesses Veritas here, interesting site and by the looks of it, some interesting peeps.

Former Royal.....1972-1981 42nd Maritime Regiment of Foot, 6th Assualt Sqd`n HMS Intrepid and some other places.

Shall I just pull up a chair and plug meself in?

2. Welcome shippers. It is definitely a case of "pull up a pew and spin us a dit" . Nice to have another Royal to wind up.

3. Any mail Royal?
  4. No Mail Royal? Fcuking Bootnecks.
  5. What instrument did you play?
  6. Sorry No!
  7. Former Fcuking Bootneck if you please :lol:
  8. Mostly the Wurlitzer at sea, and the Jew`s Harp at the RM school of Dancing in Guz.............Noah`s Ark if my memory serves me right.
  9. Veritas

I fink yer going to fit in well on this site a good sense of humor and a lack of ego unlike some.

Welcome aboard Royal

Now get yourself off to Diamond Lils at the double
  10. Here, Here Nutty. Seems to be able to stand his own. He ought to last a while. Now about the initiation ceremony Veritas .... :D

11. SF

He is a Royal so its real Coke not the 'Light' piss.

12. Hey and welcome
  13. Welcome onboard Rum Ration Veritas! Lets hope you can speak the truth?

Magnus est Veritas?

My old school motto was Veritas et Veritatis... or was it Veritatis et Veritas? Truth and Honesty - a bit pretentious for a new Comprehensive, ex-Secondary Modern if you ask me!