Spotted on Ebay..

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by dogsnaffle, Feb 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For years I have been irritated by the apparent inability to issue appropriate kit to the appropriate user. For example, how often have you seen phots of the "Queen's Own Highland Deserters" carrying the latest in weaponry or the "24th Foot and Mouth" sporting the best all-terrain-all-climate boots ever to be worn by a gate sentry in BAOR?
    Just once I pray, just once let me see sense prevail and be ordered to the QMs to sign for something truly useful, and last...check this out:|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318
  2. Hahahahahaha!
  3. Did you place a bid??
  4. Fcuk me thats where it went lol
  5. Did I 'ell as like....

I've got the Mil Part Number now and will order it through the usual channels!

6. that belongs to xRD or Blobbs,which of you low-lifes nicked it ?
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

And to think that fitted me once....... :(
  8. Surely the RM Maternity Dress was only issued to CQMS and MT SNCOs as 'Shirt RM/RAF Stone Grey, XXXXXXL' to help ease their Ginsters induced shame.
    Got to say though that any bird would just love wearing that, would go well with the Ron Hills and white stilettos . Rather than delving into hubbys Laura Ashley collection.
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Well I never would have believed,,,bit dull for any self respecting bootie on a run ashore. Do they do matching hold-ups? NSN please :lol:
  10. As this eBay sometimes has items for sale which are not really suitable for your Chaplain to see ,i wonder if one of you would be so kind as to check out any clerical wear that they may have ?
  11. witsend

Dogs never straying from the stereotype. :wink:
  12. Father, you might like to visit both these places, the first for advice the second for its interesting, colourful and unbiblical (mixed fibre) vestments. Please remember it's an abomination (praise be to G_d) to wear clothing of two different cloths.

And even the Crown Prosecution Service are into it now....... o_O ...whatever next?
  13. witsend

Do try " mirror knob, or knob mirror". You may hit yourself.
  14. thank you Steve ,this is interesting

"Capes/Copes/Humeral Veils (51")

Now I know that batman wears a cape, and Jeff Copes very well with the heavy stuff,but what the clerical fcuk is a Humeral veil ? This we have to check out, it may well be the kinkiest bit of kit ever worn by a Royal yet.