Spot the Dog

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 21_Man, Jun 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I spotted an intelligent, free-spirited dog (until it gets jealous of the bitch's children and kills them) and er, the other bitch, who makes her name Mrs Simple insulting to simpletons like myself! Perhaps she should have her name compulsorily changed by deed poll to Mrs Fecking Devious-Bitch? :evil:

2. You could at least have put a picture of the worlds ugliest dog up to make it easier to choose.

Failing that, I hereby include a picture of the 'Ugliest Women! in the World' Davina McCall a 'real dog' so you can now decide.

[​IMG]

And that's her done up to go out.

3. That's nice NMC ,great picture of your pash, does she have a sister for me? its been ages since I pulled a really goodlooker. :D :D

4. [quote="Rumrat]
    That's nice NMC ,great picture of your pash, does she have a sister for me? its been ages since I pulled a really goodlooker. :D :D[/quote]

If it was a picture of anyone else, I would laugh at your remark, but not this ignorant dog, I take it as an insult. I would even have picked Jade Goody over this shit, (still would).

5. If it was a picture of anyone else, I would laugh at your remark, but not this ignorant dog, I take it as an insult. I would even have picked Jade Goody over this shit, (still would).[/quote]

There's alway's a picky hand in the grot!
    Right bring her along, I'll meet you with a shovel and we'll both be sorted.
    Simples 8O :D

6. You're on :)

7. :eek:ccasion5: :laughing3: